~Chapter 6~

-Elizabeth's POV-

Auntie Alice was holding me these time while Auntie Rosie is holding Renny. They agreed to switch us every time we do something different so they both can hold us. Grandpa walked in holding to bottles. Both were a white with red in them, I could smell it from where I was. My tummy made a slight sound like a rumble. I just giggled.

"Umm what is inside of the bottles Doc? Because that doesn't look like milk..." Jakie said while looking at the bottles. Grandpa just chuckled at him.

"Well since Bella was pregnant with them and she needed human food and blood to survive. I began to think that maybe the child will need the same. So your correct this isn't just milk it has some human blood to keep the children's strength up. Then hopefully later on we can feed them animal blood." Grandpa said handing Auntie Ali and Rosie one bottle each.

"I think I am going to be sick again. Ill be outside. Call me when they are done eating." Jakey said while patting my head then walking out. I looked at the spot he left from confused. Why was he going to be sick. Its just food...

"Well baby girl Jacob doesn't eat that kind of food." Daddy said from where he was standing. I nodded understanding and smiled at him.

"Alright well its breakfast time girls." Grandpa said and nodded to Auntie Ali and Rosie. They both the put the bottle of yummy stuff inside of our mouths. It was so yummy I drank it to the last drop.

"Oh good girl. You finished your bottle." Auntie Ali cooed at me. Then she put my head on her shoulder and started to pat my back. I was wondering what she was doing until something bubbled up and out of my throat. It made a small noise to which I started laughing at. Everyone just smiled at me with amusement in their eyes. Renny was still drinking her bottle so I was traded into daddy's arms because Uncle Jazzy was having a problem and Auntie Ali needed to take him hunting I think I heard. Since I had to wait for Renny because I started crying if she wasn't next to me when we tried something new Grandpa and Daddy said it would be better to wait.

So right now Renny is in the kitchen finishing her breakfast while dad sat I believe he called the living room. In front of us was a machine with black and while blocks on it. Daddy pressed one and it made a sound. I stared at it in amazement. He was doing magic! Daddy chuckled making me look at him.

"No I am not doing magic. This is called a piano. Its an instrument that makes beautiful melodies." I looked at the mac-I mean the piano with amazement. "Would you like me to play something for you?" I clapped my hands together was giggling up a storm. Daddy chuckled then moved me so I was sitting in his lap. I was facing the piano and he had one hand on my belly. His other hand was on the keys. Slowly his hands started playing a beautiful melody. It sounded amazing and I watched his hands dance across keys like they were meant to never stop. Just create this beautiful melody. I looked up at daddy's face and see him smiling while closing his eyes. Finally he places the last note and opens his eyes still smiling.

"Its your mommy's lullaby that I composed for her. Beautiful isn't it." Daddy said look at me. I smiled and nodded my head as the as I could. Auntie Rosie and Renny then walked into the room.

"Ready for measuring?" Aunting Rosie asked looking at daddy with a sad smile.

"I am fine Rose." Daddy said smiling at her. "My daughters are safe and my beautiful wife is completing the transformation to spend the rest of our life together. What more can I ask for." Auntie Rosie smiled at him sadly then started walking up the stairs, Daddy following right behind her. We walked into the room that Renny and I first seen when we came out of mommy. The only differences are mommy wasn't on the bed and there was no more red splashed around the room. Gently Daddy and Auntie Rosie set Renny and I on the table.