Two

"H-hi," Dan stuttered as he gazed at the boy. God, he thought, He's really cute....

"You must be new! What classes do you have?" Phil chirped and took Dan's schedule. "Hmm let's see...group studies....journalism....art....hmm. Well, " Phil glanced at the paper again, "Dan, it looks like we have the same classes, all except for third period," Dan felt his heart flutter around in his chest. He was happy to at least know one person in most of his classes, "Come on. We can walk together to our first class."

As they walked, Phil talked non-stop, but Dan was very distant. He couldn't get his mind off of why this stranger took such a liking to him.

"Dan? DAANN!" Phil waved his hands frantically in Dan's face. "Here's our first class!"

"O-oh. Haha sorry, my mind is everywhere today," Dan rubbed the back of his neck, shyly.

"That's alright! Come on, you can sit by me!"

The boys entered the class room and took a seat.

"How do you know your way around here so well? You act as if this isn't your first time in 7th year," Dan finally made an effort to speak first, he was suprised at his lack of stuttering. The voice didn't sound like it belonged to him.

"Well, the thing is..." Phil bit his lip, "this isn't my first time" He laughed nervously and looked up at Dan.

So that's why he looks so much older... Dan thought to himself.

"Oh. How many times have you had to redo it?"

"About...three..." Phil trailed off, his pale complexion turned to a rosy pink. He was embarrassed.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed...." Dan tried to reassure him. Phil smiled and it felt as though a knife of tension was removed from Dan's chest.

"It's no big deal," Phil said cheerfully, his snow white cheeks back to their original colour. "Oh, looks like it's time to start!"

Dan reluctantly looked away from Phil and at the teacher. Without even knowing, Dan's gaze was focused back on Phil. He had dark black hair that somehow flattered his pale complexion, with georgous blue eyes that looks like a pool of crystal deep enough to swim in.

Phil turned and looked at Dan and flashed a goofy, yet adorable, smile when he saw Dan already looking at him.

Dan looked away as quickly as possible. He could feel his face turning red. Was I staring?? He hadn't even noticed. He was distracted by this boys seemingly beautiful appearance.

Dan sighed and tried to listen to the teacher, but he had so many questions...for Phil....

A/N Is this part any better?? I think it may be...I didn't write this one at 2am lol...new update later today. Tell me what you think :3