70% Sure

Okay, I didn't even know I cared about him this much at this point. It was around 12:00, August 13th, 2016. The whole family was downtown celebrating my brothers birthday and I was sitting on the edge of my seat for the three hours we were at the restaurant waiting to leave for the Bret Michaels concert. Ask your parents about him, they know him. We left and soon we showed up at the amphitheater. To be honest with you, it seemed really sketchy. We parked in some random people's backyard. It wasn't to big of a place. Really small actually. We were basically second row with general admission. I was so exited, but for one reason that I wasn't 100% sure of. It was rumored but I could find no actual evidence that one of my favorite bass players from one of my favorite bands was playing with Bret Michaels. His name, Eric Brittingham. He was in the band Cinderella and I absolutely adore him. I was 70% sure he was going to be there. That was until the ladies in front of us pulled up pictures showing each other pictures from other concerts of his they have been too. I watched over their shoulders until a pictures of Eric popped up. I told mom and she laughed. IT WASN'T A JOKE. She asked them if she could look at them and I couldn't help but freak out every time I saw a picture of Eric. The girls thought is was cute and awesome that I liked him. So this one starts whispering to my mom and I kinda upset. She left me alone and told me she would be right back. Little did I know when she got right back she would have a surprise in her hands for me. A white wristband. I didn't think to much of it at the time. Then I looked up, she was smiling so big. "This is a VIP bracelet" she said. The girls in front of us said they would take me back with them when it was time because she could only afford one VIP. I started tearing up really bad. I still don't know if it was because I would soon be meeting THE Bret Michaels and most likely my favorite person walking this Earth, or if I was going to do that looking like crap because it was raining. I honestly looked like a turd. I did my hair really nice and good for the day too.