Five: The "Seduction Game"

“I've been tracking the Black Crows activity,” Boss said- not to me, but to Snake. I was just eavesdropping outside his closed office door.

“And...?” Snake retorted.

“That fat fuck wasn't lying. There was another hit.”

There was a long pause…

“Shit Snake, my clients are breathing down my neck.”

There was another long pause.

“Cuz, listen, you've made more than enough money to retire on some island, find you a nice girl, and settle down. If I were you I'd take that opportunity and get out.” Shit, I would too.

“I can't. Nobody steals from me, Snake. NOBODY.” I roll my eyes and mock him under my breath.

“What are you gonna do about Miss Naughty?”

“Keep her. She's mine.”

“Derrick, you should have left her at that strip club where you found her. I hate to see anything happen to her. She's a nice girl.”

What?! They knew I worked at a strip club? His name is Derrick?

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize their conversation was over until the door jerked open so suddenly. I fell into the room on my hands and knees. “Shit,” I cursed.

Boss towered over me with huge arms folded over his chest, a sexually charged smile playing upon his lips. “Yes, I think I like you this way.” He was referring to me being on my hands and knees.

Without looking up, I flipped him the bird, trying to get to my feet. I gazed up and wished I hadn't. Boss had a way with looks. Often he didn't need words, his eyes spoke for him. This look- the one he was giving me right now- is how a lion eyes his prey; raw, hungry, and predatory. I swallowed hard, frozen in place. I couldn't look away. It was as if his eyes had totally and utterly hypnotized me. They were every bit as green as a jade stone with golden flecks that burned like molten.

What the hell is his game?

“Yeah... I'll see you around...” Clearly Snake was feeling awkward. The atmosphere between boss and I grew sexually charged. I could admit I am sexually attracted to him, but honestly how could I not.

“C'mere.” Boss picked me up and laid me on my back across his desk. “I know you've been fantasizing about me, about us.” He unbuttoned  my snug pink sweater and left open mouth kisses on my stomach ascending to my lacy pink bra. He freed my breast, sucking and licking a tender nipple, drawing it between his teeth. I shut my eyes and bit my lip, stiffling my moans. Then he moved to my low riding jeans and left a love bite on my hip bone. I gasped. He began to unzip my pants and in the next instant, I felt his finger on my clit. He rubbed in circles and the sensitive bud stood to attention. My body was so responsive to him it was almost embarrassing; nipples erect, pussy ready to receive him. He was watching me with those amber-green eyes. They were hooded and burning like a furnace of sexual heat.

He slipped a finger inside of me. There was no hiding how wet I was. He gasped feeling my wetness, eyes flared- blazing like an erupting volcano. He retracted his finger and sucked on it, closing his eyes. He tasted me, then licked his lips and made a sound deep his throat of pure pleasure. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him, pressing our bodies together. My heart sped up as I felt how hard he was. He wanted me. “You're all I've been thinking about too, Ebony.” He just said my name. For some unknown reason it broke the spell and I came back to my senses. Why had I let him get this far?

“I'm not some pussy you could fuck whenever you get a hard on, Derrick.” He froze, blinking down at me. I pushed him back and hopped off his desk, zipping my jeans back up. I was still wet. My body still wanted him. “You've kidnapped me-