Part 6

As I finished up the down stairs I heard a knock on the door. "Who could it be at this hour?" I set the rag down and pull of those weird yellow gloves and walk to the door. When I opened it, it was some weird man with a camera and a suit.

"Your name is Elijah Kennedy, correct?" The man asked me

"What's it to you?" I looked him up and down and noticed some tears  on his pants and the sleeves of his jacket. Let's say that didn't sit well with me too "unclean".

"I was wondering if I could do a interview with you" as he said this he slipped his hand behind his back.

"What's behind your back?" I tried looking behind him and he moves back a little

"Um...there's n-nothing behind me" he starts sweating a little and pulls at his collar loosening the tie a little

"Oh really mind showing me your other hand then?" This surprises him and he simply shook his head no. "Why not? If you got nothing then there shouldn't be a problem" I stated

"Well if you ever want me to" he lunges at me with a knife and trys to stab me

"Mother fucker!" I grab his hand and slam it against the wall and try to get the knife away, he knees my where the sun don't shine and I fell on the floor and he jumps on me. As he about to stab me he stops and falls face first into the floor. I look up to see Ms.Smith.

"Seems I came at the right time" she walks into the living room and sits at the table. I stand up and dust myself off.

"Thanks for the help" I look at the guy and kick him "mother fucking titty sucking two-balled bitch" I kick him again and then calm down. "I'm ok"

"So Miles I think you owe me now, don't you think?" I raise my eyebrow

"What would that favor be?" I head to where she's at and I sit across from her

"In a few days we'll be getting a new "person" at our place and she needs a host, I was thinking you would be perfect"