Finding You

Aiko's POV

"Why isn't she awake?"

"I thought the game was beat."

"She's still alive...for now."

"Why...isn't Ava awake?"

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun hit my face making me groan.

Another nightmare.

Well..flashback.

I sighed as I lifted myself off the bed.It was a sunny morning, and the birds were so loud I could hear them through my window.

Yup, just a normal, regular day.

For some people.

Don't be like that Aiko, your name means the love child, smile.

Her words still engraved into my memory as if I just heard them this second.

I told a deep breath before letting out a smile.

"I'll be happy, big sis.For you."

I ran to the kitchen where my aunt was making food for the both of us.

"Morning Aiko."She chimed, serving my plate.

"Morning~."I answered back, grabbing the plate out of her hands.

"So what are you going to be up to today?"She asked me, taking a seat in front.

"Well I thought I could head with Kirigaya to see Ava later on,"I started."But I first wanted to meet up with Daniel because he wanted to introduce me to someone."

"Seems like your business,"She laughed."But, Kirigaya...is that Kirito?"

"Yeah, Ava's boyfriend."

I remember when I first meet Kirito, the day the players were sent free I was with Ava and no doctor could find out why she was still asleep, suddenly, he popped up at the doorway, still in hospital clothes, asking for Ava.

"Why...isn't Ava awake?"

"Well I wish you a nice day Aiko."

"Thank you."I grinned, stuffing my face with breakfast once more.

-----TIME SKIP-----

I sat down at the front of the coffee shop so Daniel could see me.

My father has been with me since I first meet him again.He's been all over me, buying me gifts and taking me to places.

I guess he's just trying to make up for lost time...

Time he lost in the beginning.

"Aiko,"I turned to face my father and a young man, older than me, probably Ava's age staring at me.He had blonde, glossy hair and emerald green eyes, he wore a suit, just like father.He was serious but quickly smiled when we made eye contact.