Finding You

Suguha's POV

"I want to see virtual reality for myself."

When did I first think that to myself?

At first, virtual reality was just an awful thing that had taken my brother away.

But soon, I wanted to see...

To know with my own eyes the world my brother loved so much.

And I was surprised to find myself enchanted with Alfheim Online.

The joy of flying thought the sky on your own wings..

If I could fly as far and high as I wanted, I'd be willing to give up anything for that.

I think I understand now, why my brother loved this world so much!

-----TIME SKIP-----

I walked normally next to Aiko when someone popped up right in front of us, scaring me.

"Leafa!Hina!"

"We told you not to call us that at school Nagata!"I sighed, clutching my shirt.

"Yeah, just try not to make the same mistake Nagata."Aiko laughed, relaxing him a bit.

"I'm sorry, Suguha, Aiko."

"You need something?"I asked, bothered."You don't have to take the high school entrance exams, so why are your even at school?You don't have to attend, right?"

"Suguha, Aiko, I need to talk to you so I've been waiting here since this morning.You two aren't taking the exams either."He pushed his glasses in.

"The kendo club advisor asked us us to come in, what did you need?"Aiko tilted her head.

"Sigurd and the others are going hunting this afternoon."

"Sorry but we wouldn't be joining them for a while."I replied.

"Why not?!"

"We're heading to Arun."

"Arun?The base of the World Tree?"

"Yup!"Aiko cheered.

"You can't mean to go with that Sriggan and Pooka from yesterday.."He trailed off.

"Yeah,"Aiko answered."I guess so.We're gonna show them the way."

"What are you two thinking?!"He examined."You'll be going so far, overnight, with a shady guy and girl like that?!"

"There not shady!Don't get any ideas like that!"I protest, jabbing him with my sword.

"Anyways, that's how it is,"Aiko started."Tell Sigurd and the gang we said 'hello'."

We both nodded at each other and ran off.

"Bye Nagata!"We yelled in union.