chapter 4

"Here we are, my humble abode" Shaun said as he walked in to his penthouse. He walked into his bedroom with jinx and opened his gun safe and grabbed a M60 E4 machine gun. "This is a gun, " boasted Shaun.

Jinx nodded and smirked, "You know what else has a gun?"

Warning Lemon ahead

"You! " Shaun gasped as Jinx ripped his pants off, the cool air hitting his hidden erection. "Never thought you'd be  this  big already."

"What are you doing!? " Shaun  gasped as her clothing fell off as well. He shivered as her tail wrapped around his body and pulled him into her soft body. "Just giving you some love. " She replied.

Shayne grunted as one of her hands wrapped around his 15" cock and slowly began to jerk him off. Jinx gave him a smile when he looked up into her face. He sighed sadly when she stopped Stroking his meat and was surprised when she sat him on the bed and placed his erect penis between her large breasts. Shaun let out a moan as she rubbed her tits up and down repeatedly on his manhood.

"Ohhhh god!  That feeling-feels so good! " Shaun moaned aloud.

Jinx smiled at him and stopped what she was doing before slipping her slit onto his male parts and humped. The two Newfound lovers continued this for hours until he ejaculated into her and passed out in each others arms on the bed and slept for nearly ten hours.

...the next day...

Shaun yawned and went to get up but found himself entangled in Jinx's coils and suddenly found himself smiling for no apparent reason why.  When he managed to get a way out he took the chance to get up, shower,  clean up their mess,  make coffee and eat some leftover steak from the day before his attempted suicide.
Luckily she had been there to save him that day or he would have been all over the channel 6 news and Fox news as well. He sighed happily as his mind drifted to the anthro naga female he was now mated to.  And that's when work slipped into his mind.

Warning foul language ahead. 
"shit, I'm gonna be late! " he yelped as he quickly scribbled a note and left to get in his truck. 
Shaun had his marine gear still in the back which was good because he was employed on a garda truck that ran money to and from the Federal Reserve Bank of America.

"This is just not my day..." he groaned as he pulled into his parking spot and climbed out of his truck after turning the engine off. He immediately put on his MOLLE gear and grabbed his licensed SCAR-L assault rifle and climbed into the GARDA Rhino runner armoured truck he had been assigned to earlier that month.

"Sorry, I'm late, " Shaun apologized to his crew members or 'Associates'.

" just don't let it happen again, " the captain said sternly.

"Yes sir! "

And with that the truck began to move out after being loaded with about 500 billion dollars in gold bars that belong to the US federal government.