Chapter 5 - Partner Song Test Thingy

~Ross POV, Monday~

I watched him sing to her..

I watched him give her a bracelet..

I watched him ask her out..

I watcher her say yes..

I watched him steal her from me!

I was furious.

"Dude, Ross, you okay bro?" John asked.

"What? Uh- oh yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"You sure?" Adam asked.

"Yeah dude, why wouldn't I be?'' I replied and tried to through the annoying suspicion off my fucking back.

"You keep clutching your fist and furrowing your eyebrows.." Jerome pointed out.

"Yeah, you can tell us if somethings wrong." Jason said and everyone followed up with a 'yeah'.

"Look! I'm FINE!" I yelled and went to my locker to get my stuff out of it.

After I get my stuff, I look to my right and see Ty and (Y/n) holding hands. That asshole.

~Your POV~

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel anger radiating off of Ross. Is it something I did because I feel it most when he's around me..

"Hey (Y/n)?" Ty said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I just replied.

"I gotta go to class, love you." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." I replied and gave him a kiss back then headed to my next class, math..

I walked into the door and felt the anger again. Then I realized that the only empty seat is next to Ross.

I sighed quietly and sat next to him then took out the homework from the night before.

"Hello class, today we will be doing a pop quiz!" The teacher said excitedly but all the students groan. "Oh, well geez. I'll let you listen to your music then." The class seemed a little happier.

I took out my phone and put my earbuds in then listened to Nickelback, Rise against, Green Day, Aerosmith and AC/DC.

~After math, next period~

I'm pretty sure I aced that test..

I went to my locker, put my stuff away, grabbed my guitar and went to music.

I sat down in the back like always, which happens to be behind Ross.

"Mkay class, today you will show me what you taught your partner. The top 3 winners will automatically get an A for this 9 weeks. (IDK is high schoolers base things off of 9 weeks.) The rest will get a B if you did good." He explained. Ross turned around and smiled and at me, I smiled back. "Okay lets start with Alesa and Adam." Alesa walked up to the mic with a guitar while Adam just stood there with a recorder.

~Next~

"Very good you two! Next...hm...Ross and (Y/n)!" He said and my heart started beating fast. I sat at the drums and Ross picked up the guitar.

"Now before we start, I just wanna say that we were going to play Hero by Skillet but we would rock out the school. And Mr.Stancil said we couldn't so.." I said and some people laughed.

(Little Do You Know)