Chapter 13: Jealousy's A Bitch

~Ross' POV~

I put my last bag onto Ty's car. His parents were driving their own. Ty and I have been crying for hours, our eyes probably looked like puffy eyes. I went to go get my phone in Ty's room but before I got there I heard Ty arguing with his mom.

"YOU DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING ANYWAY! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS TOWN!" His mom yelled.

"Mom! You don't understand! I have made friends that have saved my life!" Ty argued back.

"OH PLEASE! They don't like you! You're just saying that!" His mom said. I wanted to slap her for that but Ty beat me to it. He slapped her right across her face.

'oh shit!'

"I'm NOT leaving!" He yelled.

She took a deep breath and clenched her fist. "You know what? FINE! You can stay here! But YOU'RE getting a job to feed YOURSELF and pay YOUR bills!" She yelled and walked out the door, pushed past me and stormed to her car then drove off.

I walked to Ty's side. "What the hell happened?" I asked with worry in my voice.

He sat down on his bed and took a breath. "I didn't want to leave so I got mad at her." He said. I could hear the regret and sadness on his voice. I sat next to him an hugged him. "Ross, I fucked up. I don't think I should've left Vision Squad." He looked at me with his red and puffy eyes.

I stood up very quickly. "WHAT? Do you hear yourself Ty? Are you running a fever?" I asked. I did not want him to go back to Vision Squad.

He looked at the floor. "Ross, think about everything's that's happened since we left. We left for (Y/n) and she ditched us. She was our life and now she's gone! She doesn't love us! I'm...I-I...I-I'm going to ask if Vision Squad will take me back." He said an got up to get ready. He searched for clothes in his dresser.

I clenched my fist. "Go to hell." He turned around and I punched him in his nose and ran to (Y/n)'s apartment. I'm not giving up on my love.

~(Y/n)'s apartment~

I ran up to her door and knocked on it. I was out of breath from running so far. I kept knocking and knocking. I knew she was there. "(Y/n)?" I called and knocked again. She had to be here, but I hope she didn't do anything.

A/n: I AM SO SO SORRY! I WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU'RE FABULOUS PEOPLE AND STAY FABULOUS

~Dj

(459 words)