2;

Gio's POV:
This really cute girl smiled at me but I just gave her a mean look cause I've been in a bad mood all day. About 10 minutes later she tapped on my shoulder and asked me if I was new. I said "obviously". I said it in a rude tone but I really didn't mean to...

Kylie's POV:
What's the new boys problem? I was just trying to be friendly and he's being an asshole! I got kind of sad and my eyes got watery. A few tears came out. I felt so stupid. The bell rang and as I was walking out of my classroom I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and said the new kid. Hey I just wanted to- he got cut off cause he saw the tears in my eyes. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. He said. I'm fine just leave me alone please. I told him as I walked away.

Gio's POV:
Wow I feel like the biggest asshole ever. I made this gorgeous girl cry. Great! *At lunch* I walked out of my 4th period class and made myself to the lunch line. Once I got my lunch I sat down by myself since I didn't know anyone. I saw the girl from 1st period and I decided to go apologize again. Hey we don't know each other but I'm really sorry for being an asshole to you earlier. I said to her. I know. It's okay I guess. She said. No it's not okay I feel bad I swear. I said. Hey it's cool I'm serious. You can sit with us if you want. She said. Thank you so much. I got my food and sat with her and her friends.

Kylie's POV:
I guess the new kid isn't that bad after all. Maybe he was just having a bad morning or something.

'Lunch'
Gio- I didn't catch your name
Kylie: I'm Kylie what about you?
Gio- I'm Gio *he said as he stuck out his hand hoping to get a handshake.
Kylie- *shakes Gio's hand while smiling* nice name
Gio- thank you

*after school*
(Kylie's POV again)
I was walking home and seen Gio walking alone. So I crossed the street and caught up to him. Hey mr. Cheesy I said. What's that supposed to mean? Gio said while laughing. Oh nothing! So where you off to? I asked him. Well home obviously he said. Yeah sorry that was a stupid question, I said. No it wasn't and there's no need to be sorry Kylie. You're right sor- never mind. Wow Gio said. What? Nothing your eyes they're sick! Aw thanks I like yours too. They're light brown they aren't even nice. Yours are green and pretty, like you. He said. I could feel butterflies in my stomach I don't know why. I started blushing like crazy! What's your number ? He asked. I'll type it in I said. We exchanged numbers and agreed to text each other later on. I have to go, bye Gio. Bye he said. He gave me the cutest smile ever. Did he just flirt with me? I don't know! But he made my day.