;6

Kylie's POV:
It's been about 5 days since I told Gio how I feel about him. Nothing has really Changed other than the fact that we send hearts to each other when we text. We have two days off school. It's Saturday.. Pretty lit day I guess. My mom made us cookies and I'm watching Gio's broadcast. He's so funny and adorable. I love it. I love him, a lot.

Gio's POV:
I just finished broadcasting. I wanna hangout with Kylie today but I don't want to seem clingy. I'm thinking of asking her out. Maybe today? I don't want to do it through text cause that's lame. Wait I have a plan.

Text conversation:
G-Hey gorgeous❤️
K- hey☺️
G-What you up to bb?:)
K- nothing much I'm feeling kind of sick☹️
G- I can make it better princess 😘
K- oh yeah? How☺️
G- you'll see... ❤️
K- okay😇

Kylie's POV:
Awe Gio just called me princess ! I can't stop smiling OMG. *doorbell rings* I go downstairs and open the door. I see Gio with two target bags and a teddy bear.

Hey what you doing here?

My cutie said she was feeling sick so I came to make her feel better. May I come in?

Sure.

Okay well this is for you

(He gives me a teddy bear) aw Gio you didn't have to

I know but I wanted to

I gave him a hug and thanked him

So I brought some snacks and this makeup organizer I saw and I thought you might like it.

Aw Gio thank you so much! I said while I hugged him

Anything for my babygirl. Now let's watch some movies!

me and Gio watched this scary movie and then I got scared and he held me in his arms. I heard something hit my door hard. I jumped then me and Gio just looked at each other confused.

I'll check it out.. Gio said.

What is it?

I don't know ...

Alright then let's keep watching the movie!

Let's get some snacks?

Sure

I got a chair to get the snacks down from the fridge and fell but luckily Gio caught me. He stared into my eyes and kissed me. I felt butterflies.

Kylie

Yeah?

I've been wanting to ask you something

What is it?

Will you go out with me?

Yes Gio, I'll go out with you

Great. Gio smiled at me then wrapped his arms around me.