4;

Kylie's POV:
We've been in school for a month now and Gio's been super sweet. I think he likes me cause he's always flirting with me. I don't know but I like him a lot. I just don't wanna tell him yet. This girl Abby is always with him now. I'm pretty sure she likes him and it bothers me.
*at school*

I was talking to my friend but then I seen Gio so I told her I'd talk to her later. I guess I was too late cause Abby caught up to him and gave him a big ass hug. I got so jealous. I ignored it and went to go open up my locker. Once I got my history book I closed my locker and seen Abby coming up to me. Great! (Sarcasm)

Hey Kylie

What do you want Abby

I just wanted to ask you if you like Gio

I don't think that's any of your business .

Okay Kylie listen up I like him so you should stay away from him cause he likes me too.

Yeah right.

I'm so tired of you I'm gonna prove it to you!

Once Abby said that she walked up to Gio and she grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed her forehead. I felt my heart shatter and break into a million pieces. I felt warm tears run down my cheeks. I thought he actually liked me. Why would he like me tho? I'm not even pretty and Abby is. I speed walked to the restroom and started balling my eyes out. Ashley walked in and seen me crying.

Best friend what's wrong? Why are you crying?!

He doesn't like me Ashley! He likes Abby *I said while crying*

I'm so sorry best friend. Let it out. I'm here for you. I love you! You don't need him.
*the bell rings*

Thanks Ash it means a lot. I'll text you later I have to get to class. I walked to my first period and I was still crying but I tried to hide it.

(I'll continue the rest on the next chapter)