;1

GIO'S POV:
*Alarm snoozing* Today is my first day at Beverly high. I'm bummed that I have to start a new life here. I loved Santa Rosa but I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I'm wearing black Abercrombie jeans with a white adidas shirt and white adidas shoes. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then I washed my plate and my mom took me to school.

Kylie's POV:
It's my first day back at Beverly high. It's my sophomore year. I'm super excited to see all my friends. I'm wearing high waisted Hollister jeans, a light blue PINK Victoria secret shirt, and some white converse. I did my eyebrows,put concealer under my eyes,some mascara,and Chapstick. I went downstairs grabbed my water bottle and a granola bar. Then I was on my way to school.

*20 minutes later*
I arrive to school and see my best friend Ashley. Ashley! I yelled out. Is that my best friend!? She asks with excitement. I run up to her and give her a big ass hug. We haven't seen each other all summer. *the bell rings* aw I have to go, see you later girly! I walked into my first period which was History and seen a really cute boy. I think he's new cause I've never seen him before. I sat next to him and smiled at him. But all he gave me in return was a mug... ouch.