Chapter One - Erin's POV

Great, another day of school except for 2nd term. The only reason I enjoy it is because of my best friend Caitlin, we joke a lot, sing a lot and most importantly dance our hearts out to Christmas songs right after Halloween. I've told basically everything, well, except from one thing.
There's a boy in some of my classes, he has the most amazingly soft-looking hair, bright blue eyes, angelic laugh and perfect-looking face, his name is Andy. He has such a sweet and caring personality and over the past few weeks I've been falling more and more in love with him.
I was snapped out of my day dream by the school bell going, I could tell this would be horrible. I walked into my first subject, science. We got in and sat at our tables, of course, I hated my group, a bunch of boys who think they are handsome and funny when they aren't even close to it. Once I started doodling some song lyrics in my jotter, I heard a calming yet oddly charming voice "hello guys!" I thought I was dreaming when I looked up, Andy must of been moved next to me, I wasn't even going to question it, i didn't care why he did. Play it cool erin, play it cool.. "Hello there Andy, how are you?" wow, didn't expect myself to be that chill! "I'm okay, how are you?" Do I say how if really feel of what?! "I feel pretty good, thanks" wow smooth moves.
We began to talk about My Chemical Romance since we both love it (but we all know I love it more than Andy) until the period was over! We didn't really see each other after that class so I just hung about with Caitlin as we just chilled out and fangirled at the same time. School was over and I felt extremely tired so I fell asleep as soon as I got back home. Once I woke up after 55 minutes, I noticed I got a text from Andy:
A: "hey Erin, do you want to hang about with me, Caitlin and Josh down at the park?"
E: "oh that sounds cool, what time will I meet you there at?"
A: "Caitlin said her and Josh will meet us down at the park so come about 4:30pm, is that okay with you? x"

He has sent a kiss, should I reply with one back?

E: "okay. See you down there, byeee x"
A: "haha, bai x"

I made it down to the park and seen Andy standing himself so me being myself snuck up behind him and scared him, "BANG!!!" I screamed, Andy jumped and screamed but once he noticed it was me he just laughed it off. As soon as that happened, Caitlin and Josh were walking down laughing and talking, honestly, I think they are in a secret relationship, I wish Andy and I could be like that. They rushed over to us and it was time to play truth or dare, it was a sort of tradition we had whenever the four of us hung out! Caitlin went as the dare master and Andy said he wanted a dare because he's a rebel and dare devil... I could see where this was going, especially because of the look on Caitlin's face, this wouldn't be fun for either me or Andy, I could tell.