Chapter Nine - Erin's POV

Was this Andy breaking up with me? He tried to say that he loves me more than anything else in this world but also says he feels like he doesn't deserve me, I don't know what to do in this situation.

E: Andy, you make me so happy on a daily basis and you make me feel like I do have a purpose, I'm not giving you up that easily. I want you to be in my life, in fact, I need you to be in my life for as long as you can x

By this point my eyes were filled with tears, I could feel my heart physically pounding against my chest, I couldn't bear the pain. There was nothing but silence at all around me, I could only hear my breathing so I put on my playlist of songs to break the silence that was driving me insane, "If I'm James Dean, Then You Are Audrey Hepburn (Accoustic)" by Sleeping With Sirens began playing, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Suddenly, I began to cry at the thought of losing the person that makes me feel wanted and happy was the worst thing that could happen right now.

A: I love you as well and I have made so many fantastic memories throughout knowing you but I can't continue this anymore. I have to break up with you, I'm so sorry x

Perfect, all I needed just now. Tears were running wildly down my face and dripping onto my phone which had a picture of Andy kissing my cheek on it. Damn, I looked so happy, I genuinely looked so happy but now I feel miserable.

E: Fine, have it your way! Hope you enjoy making out with Juliet since that is probably why you broke up with me. It is isn't it?

No reply.

E: ANDY BIERSACK ANSWER ME RIGHT THIS DAMN SECOND!! ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE WITH JULIET?!
A: No, I'm not breaking up with you for Juliet! I would tell you if I was. You have to believe me, I just feel like I can't be in a relationship with anyone right now.

He's right, he would of told me if it was for Juliet.

E: Andy, I've had enough of this conversation and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, especially you, right now. Goodbye.

I've lost him. I needed him but looks like he doesn't need me anymore.

——
Hello, so I know this is a really bad chapter but I just felt like I wanted to write it so you are stuck with this piece of crap for now, I'm so sorry about that. Hope you like the story! In the next chapter Josh & Caitlin will be figuring out about the break up.