Chapter Seven - Andy's POV

This was what I wanted forever, to be with Juliette, but what about Erin? As long as they never found out about each other I should be fine for now. While I was sitting with Juliette on a park bench, my phone started ringing. I looked at who was phoning me, oh god, it was Erin. "Sorry sweetie, I need to take this call, it's my Dad" I said to Juliette while kissing her cheek. Quickly, I ran over at the trees:
A: Hello beautiful, how are you?
E: I'm doing great, umm, where are you?
A: Just at the shops, I should be back in two minutes, baby.
E: Turn around you prick!

It felt like it was slow motion when I turned around, there stood Josh, Caitlin & Erin, Josh walked towards me "you are such a dick! Why would you do such a thing to Erin? That's just horrible mate." He said, raising his voice. "Mate, I'm stupid, I love Erin, Joshua, you have to believe me buddy!" I replied, "so, you really don't love me like you said you did?" said Juliette as she approached me as well, my eyes started filling with tears. "What's your reason to be crying Mr. Biersack?" Caitlin exclaimed, "I fucked up, I fucked up badly!" I shouted while crying, "stating the fucking obvious?" Erin muttered...
"Juliette, I'm sorry, i love Erin more, I'm so sorry!" I covered my eyes to wipe away the tears then I noticed everyone smirked including Juliette "what are y-you all smi-smirking at?" I asked quietly as I wiped away my tears. Erin laughed, "how easy it is to prove what a person really is like!" I looked around at everyone "we knew you would go after Juliette, that's how boys typically are, i should know, so we set up something to see who you would go for." Josh explained to me! "Hey, you two are pretty great actresses!" Caitlin said to Juliette and Erin. "I'm so sorry, I promise you Erin, you will always mean everything to me. I love you and I know I fucked up, do you forgive me?" I said to Erin, "hmm, let me think about that..." She said, "oh c'mon, the most I can do is apologi—" I was stopped by Erin kissing me.
Damn, she's adorable, I wouldn't change her for anything in this entire universe and beyond.