1

"I'm your daughter." She said, like it was obvious. Which when you look at her the right way, it kind of is.
Happy was in shock. She tried not to believe the girl, but there was something in the back of her mind saying that she's right.
But why did she ask for 'Happy Curtis?'
How did she know?
Was she really their daughter?

And then it hit her. Happy remembered. It was a long time ago, but it happened.
"Oh my god." Happy was in so much shock.
The girl smiled.
"Oh, um you can come in." Happy said after she got her thoughts back together. She turned around and Toby was still sitting on the couch, but he wasn't paying attention, he was just playing with their new cat, that he managed to convince Happy into buying.
The girls sat on the couch. Happy next to Toby and the girl on the end.
"Hi. So who are you? And why are you sitting on my couch?" Toby asked once he realized they were there.
"Uh, Doc..." Happy said, implying she wanted to talk privately.
They walked into their bedroom but kept the door a little bit open, making sure the girl didn't do anything stupid.
"I have something to tell you. And you probably won't believe me. Well, I wouldn't believe me." She said.
"Trust me, I will always believe you. Just tell me."
"15 years ago you and I met. It was at a school party, I was 14. Things happened. I got pregnant, and-" Happy was explaining but he cut her off.
"Wa-wa-wa-wait, so we met at a school party 15 years ago?! What?! But you hate parties, and we didn't meet in highschool." Toby was so confused.
"Yea, I know. It was a beginning of the year party. My 'half sister' drug me to it, and somehow you happened to come too. That wasn't supposed to happen, but someone put something in my drink, and things got out of control. You probably forgot about it because you hit your head when the cops showed up. You had amnesia for months afterwards. I know because a friend of mine went to school with you. We never spoke of it since. I purposely forgot about it. So that's why I never mentioned it." Happy finished explaining.
"Oh my god. I got you pregnant when you were 14?! At a party?! Oh my god!"
"Doc, you didn't know me. We went to two different schools. We were just strangers that night. There isn't anything we can do about it now." She assured.
Toby nodded, and they walked back out to the living room kitchen area.
"So, what's your name?" Toby asked once they all sat back down on the couch.
"Cara. Um, my little brother is kind of in my car at the moment, is it okay if he meets you guys?" Cara asks. Which shocked Happy and Toby even more. They only had her.
"Sure..." Toby said. He realized that he would probably be doing all of the talking.
When Cara and her brother got back they all sat down, and Toby told her what Happy told him.
"So you had me when you were 14?" Cara asked, for clarity.
Happy nodded. That's all she could do at this moment.