3

Toby went into him and Happys bedroom, and saw her sitting on the floor, leaning up against the wall, crying.
   "Haps, what's wrong?" Toby said, closing their bedroom door.
Happy rubbed her eyes, which made them a little red.
Toby sat down beside her, and put his arm around her shoulder.
   "I'm such a horrible person. I was a horrible mum. And I still am. I left her! I should've thought before I did that, because I know exactly how that feels!" She starts to tear up again. Something she would never do in front of the team.
   "Happy, you were 14. You didn't know how to raise a child, you said so yourself. And you did the right thing. You gave her to someone you trusted. You didn't put her into the system. She wasn't alone." Toby reassured her.
   "But she didn't have parents." Happy said.
   "She does now. It's okay. You're Happy freaking Quinn. And you'll be a great mum." He kissed her, and then got up to go check on them.
He walked into their room, Newt was already asleep. And Cara was laying on bed on her phone. They were sharing headphones, listing to something on Cara's phone.
She didn't notice Toby was watching, as she took the other earbud out of Newt's ear.
   "Night bud. You can trust them, I promise." She said as she kissed his forehead.
She wrapped the headphones around her phone, and set it on the nightstand.
That's when Toby walked in.
   "Hey." He said softly.
   "Hey." She replied.
   "We'll figure things out. I'm glad you found us. It was perfect timing." Toby said. And he left the room, shutting the door behind him.