Target Sighted

"Dammy!! Dammy!! Where are you?" I was crying my heart out just to hear Damian's voice..

Me and Damian were best of friends since we were fetuses. We are best of friends there is no force in earth that can seperate us. The five year old Damian was kind, cheerful, playful and very charming while me the five year old Violet was quiet, feirce for a kid and tries hard to act like I'm strong. We had each other's back all the time.

I know this is a dream.. Back when we were the best of friends, well we still are but there are some tiny difference now.

"Purpy!! Purpy!! I'm here.." a brunette boy thats running as quick as a cheetah ran towards the crying girl.

"What happened? Who did this to you? Are you okay?" The boy who is the only person in the world that must have the greenest pair of eyes.

"Uwaaahhh... It was the monster again, he visited me in my dreams again and this time you weren't there nor mommy was. Dammy, dont leave me please. Stay by my side okay?"

"Of course Purpy.. I will always be beside you and I will never let anyone hurt you okay? you always saved me when i was bullied. When you're with me no need to act all so tough okay? So please shtop crying.. Come on purpy, you look more pretty when you smile."

It was always like this... Damian was my hero everytime we were together and the monsters are attacking me in my sleep, even when he's a wimp and i saved him fom the guys who bullies him but when it was only the two of us he was my knight in shining armor and he never made me cry. Well maybe sometimes when he teases me but besides that he protected me from all the evil guys. I may not be as amazing as Damian.. but he was my friend.. My one and only friend.

"Promise me you won't go? Pinky swear?"

He smiled and just like that he made a promise to never let go.. So will I.

"Sure Purpy, just like what Buzz says "From infinity and beyond.." I will protect you"

That was a promise I always kept and so did he but I hope even when we are all grown up.. I will still be his hero and so will he be MY HERO slash partner in crime.