Mission Two: Who's the lucky victim?

Today was exhausting, I mean we actually didn’t have any lecture today. All we did was, “Hi my name is… blah…. I am blah… and I live in blah….” Ugghhh, I just can’t handle these things anymore, I don’t know I used to really like these things but unfortunately I don’t like em’ anymore.

Shockingly, well not really, the ever so “dashing” Damian, had all the cheering that drives our professor nuts. The girls were all shrieking and chanting that “ever so annoying” song for Damian.

There were guys that tied their best to swoon the girls, to have a little glimpse of the lime light, but sadly all of the attention was drawn only to Damian and his “crew.

Well I saw some girls that were you know just “showing off” their “futures”, their amazing, swaying hair and just anything that made them “a girl”, but seriously none of them caught my attention that would make me want to know more about them.

The day ended and I’m dead-drop tired. I immediately went home and didn’t wait for my school bus (translation: Damian Foxx’ Camaro) since I’m 110% percent sure that he has things to do, and probably did some hunting. Damian just didn’t like the idea that he would get the girl without giving out effort, he wanted to make the girl fall for him HARD.

We never had feelings for each other…….. I think? That is why he and me never had fights that made us bleed, cause we treasured each other.

When I reached home, I never really cared about the lack of “lighting’ since im used to going home in a GLOOMY and ISOLATED house. I went immediately to my room and change to the most comfortable clothing in town. An over-sized shirt, my OSS are usually Damian’s or Dad’s or sometimes I accidentally (translation: purposely) bought one.

I was about to have another one of my Criminal Minds marathon, when suddenly…

*la dee da da dada *la dee da da dada *la dee da da dada *la dee da da dada

       DummIAN calling…         DummIAN calling…       DummIAN calling…

“Seriously?!” I picked up the phone and I’m effin angry! “Yo Vi, I have a great news. I’m going home okay” somehow he sounds so excited. “Oohh… Really? Do you really think that’s great? Really? What would be better, is if you don’t come home today for me to have a rest day.”

“Awee, I know you miss me, but that wasn’t the good news!” okay so I wonder what?

“Okay, spit it out! Don’t waste my time okay, this better be good.” I said. “Yes, I assure you it’s gonna be good….. So what I wanna say is……. I FOUND HER!”

Oh no! My vacation is over because once he finds just one girl… I swear they just keep coming and coming. “Who’s the lucky victim?”

“It’s Charlotta Avery Roberts”

.

.

.

 “Okay, so let me get this straight? Our next target is “one of the sweetest girl in the academy, the only daughter of the Roberts clan that owns half of the school and the representative of our batch” Charlotta Avonry Roberts?” I confusingly asked Damian, because it is just not like him.

“Well first, it’s Avery not AVONRY and yes it is her. What is so weird with that, huh? She’s pretty and I talked to her a while ago and she seems like the “hard to get” type.” Oh so now he has standards?

“Damian, she’s an achiever female dog, okay? She’s sweet and kind and has a huge power over the school. She has this “reputation” and so do you?” you guys are complete opposites.”