Chapter Six

Please 👉COMMENT and VOTE~ I'm writing this from my desktop version on my phone because my app stopped working on this account.
Bit for the first time.
---

It had been a week since Jimin had vanished and Yoongi started taking care of Eunju. "Eunju. Do you know when your appa will be back?" Yoongi asked the little girl who was coloring in Yoongi's studio.

Eunju shook her head, "It'll be when my grandma and grandpa leave town, why?"

"Because... Just wondering." Yoongi said.

"Were you thinking of killing appa! I won't allow it!" She shouted.

Yoongi immediately covered her mouth, "Shh. My studio isn't completely soundproof, I don't need people thinking I'm a murderer. And no, I wasn't thinking of killing Jimin."

"Eunju! Yoongi!" Jimin shouted from the hallway.

"Appa!" Eunju stood up and ran out into the hallway.

Yoongi followed Eunju, "Jimin, don't shout, the boss will get mad-" that's when he noticed Jimin was barely standing up and looked weak. "Jimin, what's wrong?"

"I...need blood." Jimin collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

"This happens every time he comes back. I didn't pack extra blood oops." Eunju said.

"Aish..." Yoongi dragged Jimin into the studio and shut the door, "Eunju, what are we supposed to do if you didn't pack extra blood?"

Eunju shrugged, "I don't know. Usually I'm with Uncle Jin when he does this and Uncle Jin always carried extra blood on him."

Jimin opened his eyes, his eyes gazed to Yoongi's neck,"Hyung... I never realized your blood smelt so good..."

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Wait, what?"

Before Yoongi even knew it, Jimin lunged towards Yoongi and bit his neck, sucking out his blood.

"Appa! Stop! You're going to kill him!" Eunju shouted as she pulled Jimin back.

Yoongi placed his hand over the wound, "Fuck, that hurt like shit."

"Bad word!" Eunju pouted.

Jimin's eyes widened when he realized what he had done, "Hyung, I'm really really sorry."

"I trusted you, Jimin. You were the first vampire I ever trusted, you lost my trust." Yoongi went into the bathroom to wash off.

"He obviously didn't mean that..." Jimin chuckled, "Come on, Eunju, let's go home." Jimin stood up and took his daughter's hand as they left to go home.

When Yoongi walked out of the bathroom with a cloth over his wound, he looked around, "Damnit. He left again..."

~

The next day at work, Jimin avoided going into Yoongi'a studio and just went straight to the dance room.

Yoongi went to the dance room right when he realized Jimin wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

He quietly walked into the room, watching Jimin teach the class. Yoongi smiled, "Omo... he really can dance."

When Jimin glanced over to Yoongi, he stopped the music, "Alright, we are ending the class early today. See you guys next week." He waited until everyone was out before he walked over to Yoongi.

"You didn't have to end class early." Yoongi said.

"I wanted to. Anyway, I need you to forgive me. I didn't mean to bite you, I was just hungry."Jimin told him.

Yoongi nodded, "I know. I forgive you."

Jimin smiled happily, "Good." He walked towards Yoongi until Yoongi backed up into the wall and Jimin leaned close, "Now I can feel more comfortable messing with you."

---

GOSH IT SUCKS WRITING ON THE DESKTOP VERSION BUT NOW I'M PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO DO THIS FOREVER UNTIL I GET A NEW PHONE,  STUPID WATTPAD APP

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE~ THANKS