Chapter Fifteen

Please Vote And Comment~

Hungry

---

Yoongi and Jimin were in the bathroom of the restaraunt, making out in a stall.

"J-Jiminie, what if the others are already here?" Yoongi asked as Jimin sucked love bites onto Yoongi'a skin, careful not to let his fangs out.

"Right." Jimin pulled back, "Let's go check."

When the two left the bathroom stall together, a stranger was looking at them, disgusted.

"Omo. Is a baby bump already showing? That guy is looking at us weirdly." Yoongi whispered.

"Ani. I think he heard us in the stall." 

"Oh... that's even worse." Yoongi mumbled as they made their way to the table.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed as they sat down, "Its been a while!"

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah it has. Ever since you met that vampire-"

"Human with weird abilities." Jimin corrected.

"Yeah whatever. Anyway ever since you met Jimin, you haven't met up with us often." Hoseok said.

"Sorry..." Yoongi apologized.

"So what did you guys want to tell us?" Jin spoke up.

"You guys aren't breaking up, are you?!" Jungkook exclaimed, "Fuck no, I won't allow it."

Jin glared at Jungkook and hit him on the arm, "No cursing. I don't care that you're  an adult."

"Aish. Anyway, what's the news?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin blinked, "U-uh..."

"Damnit, do I have to say it each time we announce it?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin nodded, "Yes please."

"Bitches, I'm pregnant." Yoongi said casually.

"Ah! Congrats! I'm surprised Jimin didn't get pregnant again." Jin chuckled causing Jimin to glare.

"Guess he learned a thing or two from his ex." Jungkook added on.

"Shut up." Jimin snapped.

"Why? You never cared before." Jin said.

"Because... Yoongi's really sensitive." Jimin whisper yelled and kicked Jungkook under the table because kicking Jin would be dangerous.

Yoongi sighed, "I heard you Jimin. And it's fine, I know you got pregnant because of your ex."

"He doesn't seem that sensitive." Namjoon tilted his head.

"Trust me, he was crying this morning when a dog just injured its leg on television." Jimin said.

Hoseok and Taehyung giggled like little kids and Namjoon's eyes widened, "Really? Min Yoongi cried over that? He doesn't even like dogs besides his own!" 

"I know!" Jimin agreed.

Yoongi glared at Jimin and stepped on his foot under the table.

"Aigoo, when are we going to order? I'm hungry." Yoongi stated.

"Hungry... what are you craving?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm... Bibimbap!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Really? Okay. I guess us humans will eat and you three will what?" Taehyung asked.

"Drink water." Jungkook said.

"Not blood?" Hoseok asked.

"Why the fuck would we drink that in public?" Jin asked.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down." Hoseok said as they ordered their food.

For about an hour, the seven talked and talked while having dinner.

When Yoongi got done with his food, he sighed, "I'm still hungry."

"You sure you're not pregnant with Jin's baby?" Jungkook laughed causing another hit from Jin.

"I'm sure! Jimin, are you always hungry like Jin is but not eating? Cause if so, then he got it from you." Yoongi said.

Jimin shook his head, "Babe, you're eating for two now. You can order more and we'll take it home."

After Yoongi ordered, the Seven said goodbye to each other and left.

"Ah, finally. I can eat some more." Yoongi smiled when they arrived home.

"Yes you can." Jimin smiled and walked into the empty dark house, "Where's Eunju?"

"What do you mean? Isn't Jihyun watching her?" Yoongi asked.

"He was watching her at the house. No one's here besides us."

"Maybe he took her out for ice cream or something." Yoongi shrugged.

"Ani... he would've told me... Eunju's been kidnapped." 

---

Please Vote And Comment^^

Thanks!