Chapter 1(Part 4.2):The First Murder

Sonic5's POV:

"No....no.....this can't..be." I stuttered as I looked at the first victim of this mutual killing game.Irfan stood beside me looking defeated and Shira started crying.I told to myself that this is all just a dream and close my eyes and the second I open my eyes back I will be at my house watching tv peacefully.Unfortunately,it isn't a dream,and I am forced to accept the harsh fact that the Crystal Holder Sage is no longer alive.

Just as I thought this,footsteps can be heard outside the kitchen.

Syahmi:"Hey what's going o OH MY GOD!!!"

Fikri:"No..nonono..this can't be happening."

Ammar:"You're kidding me right....someone actually killed."

Azim:"Not just someone....it's one of us."

Suddenly there was an announcement on the monitor.

"A body has been discovered~.After a short period of time,the Class Trial will begin.So you guys better investigate and find out who did it~."

All of us who are in the kitchen looked at one another as if suspecting each other.The others arrived and their reaction are all the same but some of them looked that they didn't even care that Friya's dead.Suddenly as if on queue,Luraz suddenly showed up.

Luraz:"Ahhhh the smell of despair...how I LOVE it."

No one didn't even say a word at Luraz sudden appearance.

Luraz:"Sooo~~,now all of you need to do is investigate for clues and stuff for the Class Trial where you will determine who is the blackened.Happy investigating~"

He disappeared into thin air.

Nil:"Soo I guess we need to find clues now."

Tracy:"Indeed."

Without hesitation Tracy inspect Friya's body followed by Rica.

Irfan:"I'm gonna investigate outside."

With that Irfan left the kitchen followed by some of us.The only ones remain in the kitchen is me,Tracy,Rica,Aqil,Fitri and Shira.

Even though it hurts me so much but I have no choice to look at Friya's lifeless body.Friya laid on the kitchen floor with blood splattered under her.A kitchen knife stick out of her stomach.That must've what killed her.There are several wounds on her arms and the weird part is,her right hand is grasping a bloody iron skewer.Why would she hold an iron skewer?

Tracy:"There are not enough clues here,I'm going to investigate other places."

With that Tracy left the kitchen.

Fitri:"She looked like she knows a thing or two about being a detective."

We all continued examining the body.

Rica:"I think I know how Friya got killed."

Aqil:"Really?How?"

Rica:"It's best that I explain it at the Class Trial."

Shira:"You know how she got killed but don't know who killed her?"

Rica:"I'm afraid so."

Me:"We have to investigate more if we want to know."

After further examination on the body,we decided to investigate elsewhere to find more clues.As I was exiting the cafeteria,Tracy called out to me.

Tracy:"Sonic5,come with for a sec."

I obliged and followed her.I was about to ask her want did she want from me but I kept quiet.

Tracy:"Did you see Friya yesterday after that game?"