#1 - Confessions

A/N: Hi, I'm Elise and this is not my first fanfiction type story but it's my first imagine/one shots story and I really hope that you'll like what I write. If you have a request or an idea for a scenario you can send me a message and I'll try to write something out of it ^^

Hope you enjoy this first one ^^

---------

You woke up with a very familiar bubbly feeling in your stomach. A new day meant that you're going to meet him. You have been crushing of Tsukishima Kei for as long as you can remember but you're too shy to tell him how you feel. You're the quiet, nerdy girl in class, always sits in the corner. All your friends are in other classes so you feel a little bit like an outsider when you're in class.

You get up, put on your uniform and look at yourself in the mirror. "Today is the day!" You think and smile. Deep down inside you know that today isn't the day and your smile fades a bit. You grab you bag and you phone with you headphones and starts to walk to school. After a few minutes of walking you feel a hand on you back, Yamaguchi. "Hi (your name)-san!" He says smiling as you stop and turn around. You smile back. "Hi!" Behind Yams shoulder you see him. "Hi Tsukishima." You say and you can feel you cheeks heat up. He mumbles a hi and walks past you and Yams. You start walking again, you don't wanna be late. "Are you going to tell him soon?" Yamaguchi whispers in you ear when Tsukishima is on a safe distance from hearing. You freeze. You haven't told anyone but Kiyoko-san that you like Tsukki. "What are you talking about?" You try to brush it off. "(Your name)-san, it's obvious that you like him. It's painful to see you struggle." He whispers and you start blushing again. You sigh. "I want to tell him but I'm afraid that he'll just brush me off and I do not think I can handle that." You say and shrug. You arrive at school and you, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima go separate ways. You feel your heart weighing you down as you take your usual seat in class.

When the day is over you're about to walk home when you meet Kiyoko in the corridor. "Hi (your name)-san!" She says smiling. "Hi Kiyoko! Are you headed for volleyball practice?" You ask. "Yes! Do you wanna come with me?" You freeze for the second time today. "Are you okay?" Kiyoko asks. You nod. "Is it that maybe you don't wanna come because Tsukishima is going to be there?" She asks and you freeze again. Kiyoko can see that you're a bit uncomfortable. "(Your name)-san, it's is really obvious that you like him. Everyone on the team has noticed, including Hinata." Kiyoko says. If Hinata has noticed that you like Tsukishima then it must be very obvious. You sigh. "I'll go with you, maybe I can gather my courage and tell him after practice." You say and Kiyoko smiles, grabs your hand and you walk together.

When you arrive to the gym the boys are warming up. You go to sit on a bench to watch them. It's always fun to watch the boys practice because they are so good. You can't help but look at Tsukki. But as soon as he turns his head you look away at somebody else. You blush. "Damn it! He almost caught you!" You think as you search for your phone in your bag and you don't notice the ball that is coming straight towards you. You look up but you don't have time to react to the ball as just as you look up someone has pushed it away and covers you. Tsukki. He saved you. "OMG! Did this actually just happen?!" You think as you try to process. "(Your name)-san!!! I'm so sorry my receive was off!" Hinata comes running towards you. "Are you okay?!" You nod and smile at him. "It's okay." You stand up and Tsukki moves away. "Thanks for saving me from a really nasty bruise." You say to him and he mumbles something in style with your welcome. Daichi claps his hands and everyone goes back to practice. You go back to your seat but your mind is racing at an incredible speed. "What just happened? Did Tsukishima Kei just save me from a ball to the face?! Tsukishima Kei!!" You have never seen him run to save someone else from a ball like that.

Practice ended and everyone started to pack up. You could see everyone leaving but Tsukki and Daichi yelling "You sweep the floor today Tsukishima!". Yamaguchi turned to you and gave you two thumbs up, then tanaka and Nishinoya did the same thing and last Suga gave you a thumb and smiled at you which was all you needed to calm the nerves that Tanaka and Nishinoya had given you with their thumbs. "Do you want me to help you?" You ask. "DID I JUST SAY THAT??!!" He didn't say anything but he looked kind of relived not having to do it all by himself. As you go to grab a mop Tsukishima grabs hold of your arm and you turn around. You take a deep breath and as you're about to tell him he kisses you. You don't know what's happening but you kiss him back. He lets go of your arm and you throw them around his neck and wraps his round your waist. You pull away and look him in the eyes. "Guess you beat me to telling you." You say and smile. He smirks. "Well if you hadn't waited so long to tell me you would have won." You laugh. But then you realise, "You knew?!" You exclaim. He laughs. "Jerk." you mumble. "Hey" I heard that." He says and smirks. "That was the intention." You say and smirk at him and kiss him again.

--------

A/N: I hope you liked it! I'll try and post a new one very Sunday so that it'll be at least one per week.

See ya next wee then ^^

Byee (^w^)