#4 - 'I love you'

A/N: I thought of this and I thought it was kinda cute so I hope you like it ^^

-------

Tsukishima is away at volleyball camp in Tokyo so you're alone this weekend. He doesn't reply to your texts but that's understandable since he's probably practicing, maybe even playing a match. But you can't help but feel sad because you don't know what to do as normally you would go home with him after school on Fridays and sleep over or he would come home with you, and then you'd go see him on Sundays as well. But this weekend you had to go home alone on Friday and sleep alone and wake up alone. And then you would have nothing to do on Sunday as you were already done with all the homework.

You sat in your bed with your laptop watching a movie and eating chocolate because you couldn't come up with a better idea. You heard you phone buzz and checked quick and the ID read 'Kei<3'. You almost threw away the computer and grabbed your phone and answered. "Hey!" You said, very happy that he called. "Nope" "Who has Kei's phone?!" "Guess again!" The person said. It din't take you very long to figure it out. "Nishinoya, why are you calling me on Kei's phone?" You said a bit confused. "Awe she called him by his first name! They really are together!" He said to somebody. "Noya! Where is Kei?!" You were growing impatient.  "I told you that I wasn't lying!" You heard Kei in the background. "He's right here, Tanaka and I locked him in a broom cupboard." "What the actual hell?!!" "Why the hell did you do that?!" You said a bit worried for him. "It might be because he's being punished for not telling us he had a girlfriend." Noya said laughing. You sigh. "Yes he has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is me, can you let him out now?" You said a bit irritated. "I've wanted to talk to him since yesterday when he left." "She wants to talk with you." You heard Noya say. "Well maybe if you let me out I could actually do that!" He yelled. You heard Noya and Tanaka laughing. "CAN YOU ASSHOLES JUST LET ME OUT NOW!" You heard him yell. They started laughing more but they must have let him out because you heard the door open and somebody grabbing the phone. "Babe?" He said. "KEI! Finally!" You said and you could almost hear him glare at them.

"Are you alone now?" You asked. "Yes, finally." He said and his tone lightened up a bit. "I miss you!" You said. "I've nothing to do when you're not here." "Don't you have homework?" He said a bit salty, like usual. "Nope, I did them yesterday when I had to go home alone." Then you realised he didn't answer on the 'I miss you'. "So what have you been doing?" You asked. "Practice." He said short and emotionless. You sighed. "What?" He said. "Nothing, I just told you I missed you and you didn't even notice." You said a bit sad. Now it was his turn to sigh. "Of course I noticed." He said. "Why didn't you say anything then?" You asked, feeling tears building up in your eyes. "Because I was going to wait for the call to come to an end so that I could tell you I love you." He said and you were left stunned. "You love me?" You said, still very surprised. "Of course I do!" He said, and you could almost hear a bit of irritation in his voice. You were still in shock that you could almost not speak. "I... I love you too." You managed to get out. "I know." He said and you knew he was smirking.

-------

A/N: I thought that this was kinda cute and funny (and really Noya and Tanaka style XD), I hope you liked it and I'll see ya next week^^

Byee (^w^)