~°Chapter 26 -I Am Not Scared Anymore°~

I lay down on the grass, praying he wouldn't see me. I didn't want to go back to Tyler. "Paigeeee? I know you're hereeee! Soo stop playing hide and seekkk and come out." He sang slowly walking around. I gasped as a tear rolled down my cheek, my life was over.

  "Paigeee, babeee? Come onnnn!!!" He whined. The footsteps came closer and closer and I sobbed more, I slapped my hand over my mouth trying to muffle them. "There you are!" He said, finding me. I yelled and screamed, "STOP TYLER! PLEASE!" I begged, as I sobbed more. Ignoring me, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into his chest, and pulled out a needle.

  "Tyler please!! Please no." I begged, starting to get weak. "Shhh shh its okay princes, don't cry, don't cry." He cooed. I started to stop crying, he stroked my hair. "That's it, now don't scream." He said then he stuck the needle in my right arm and I tried to scream but nothing came out. I became dizzy and blacked out. I was 'his' again.

  I woke up to the driving over bumps on the road. My hands were handcuffed and my ankles were tied. A stray tear rolled down my cheek. "Tyler. Please. Please. Let me go." I whispered, still weak. "No. Now go back to sleep princess." He demanded. A cried some more and laid down, trying to go to sleep. Not soon after, I fell asleep.

  I woke up in Tyler's room, my face itchy because of the dry tears. He walked in, "Why did you escape?" He asked emotionless. "I didn't-" I started before realizing if I boammed Brandon, he would actually kill him.

  "While you were out, I got my phone and found Brandon's number. I put it on my phone and decided to escape. Once, I became lost, I called him and asked if he could pick me up. He agreed and brought me to his house." I lied.

  He rose an eyebrow, I gulped, did he think I was lying? "So you escaped huh? How could you?!" He asked, almost hurt. "Because I hate you! I love Brandon! I want to be with him not you!" I yelled, fighting back tears. "It should be obvious." I mumbled. "Excuse me, princess?" He whispered into my ear, bending down. "I didn't say anything." I muttered madly. I am not scared anymore, well. Actually I am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

AHHH PAIGE JUST GOT KIDNAPPED BY TYLER!😥 WILL SHE BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO BRANDON?💖
Another chapter! Updating a lot now, mostly because I kinda wanna get this story done with so people can read the whole thing not just a part.😅❤
ILYSM! THANKS FOR READING!💕💖