~°Chapter 28 -His Black BMW°~

*PAIGE'S POV*

  Once we finally got to his house, I jumped out of car and happily walked to his house. "Paige! I really wish I could stay, but I gotta go out for like 20 minutes!" Brandon yelled from the car, I turned around, nodded and smiled at him. I blew a kiss to him as he drove away.

  I ran into the house and saw Dylan on the couch. "Oh Paige!!! I thought you'd never come back!!!" He yelped running towards me and hugged me. He slowly stroked hair as he was still holding onto me. "Missed you too." I lied, hugging back to comfort him. I went upstairs and grabbed one of Brandon's Adidas hoodies and slipped it over my running clothes since it was cold.

 I went upstairs and grabbed one of Brandon's Adidas hoodies and slipped it over my running clothes since it was cold

  He walked to the kitchen, "Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded since I hadn't eaten in a while. He made turkey sandwiches and gave one to me with a cup of orange juice. I ate it up, since I was starving. He smiled as I washed my plate, I could just feel him staring at my butt. It made me feel so annoyed, I just wanted to yell at him. He got up and slowly walked towards me as I turned off the sink. I chuckled, nervously.

  "You're just so hot." He whispered, brushing the hair out of my face and kissing my cheek. I giggled, again nervously as I slowly tried to get away, he pulled me back. "Get off me. Please Dylan." I said pushing on his chest as he kissed my lips. I heard a car pull into the driveway. He stopped at gave me a death stare, "Don't tell anyone." He whispered, then he walked back to the couch.

  I let out a breath of relief and excitement filled me as I realized Brandon was home. Wait, its only been like 8 minutes, how could he be home already? I looked out the window and saw a black BMW that looked exactly like Tyler's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

OMG IS THAT TYLER'S CAR? OR SOMEONE ELSE'S? IS SHE MISTAKEN?😮🚗
Sorry for the SUPER DUPER short chapter, I just really badly wanted to leave ethics cliff hanger for y'all!😂👌 Soo enjoy it or hate it!😂👍👎
ILYSM! THANKS FOR READING!💕💖