Prologue

,,Once upon a time, there was a kind girl named Cinderella. Cinderella lived with her stepmother and her two stepsisters. They were very mean to Cinderella, making her work all day cleaning, sewing, and cooking. She tried her best to make them happy. One day there was an invitation of a ball and Cinderella with the help of the good fairy, she went at the ball. She meet with the prince and felt in love. Cinderella and the Prince were soon married. Everyone rejoiced  and were filled with joy. Prince and Cinderella lived happily ever after. " 

Hell yeah! If my life was like in the story, I would be the perfect princess in the world. My name is y/n y/sn and at this moment, I'm living with my evil stepmother Trixie and my evil stepsister Sarah. How did I end up living with them? Well, everything started when my mum died when I was only 7 years old. My poor father was very sad and he decide to get married with Trixie. Father must travel a lot overseas because of his work. Trixie is being so mean with me. I'm doing the cooking, cleaning and laundry, not to mention my everyday school and part-work for saving money for my studies, even I'm rich and have money... Hell yeah I've money... I've nothing because of those two hyenas.

- y/n, did you clean the bathroom today? - Asked my stepmother.

I answered:

- Yes, mother.

She come to me saying:

- Isn't clean enough. Clean it again!

I nodded saying:

- Yes, mother.

My stepsister was smirking and watching TV. She is like princess. Uh, I wish some good fairy to come to me too and change my stupid life... I lied on my bed with hope that soon my life will be better...

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

This is the beginning of the story... ^^

Next chapter, coming soon... ^^