Back in the mansion again. Arisa's past

I was already in my new apartment. It has one living room, kitchen and bathroom. Comfortable apartment. I left my baggage on the floor and I lied on the bed. I feel so lonely. It was fun with them... Suddenly my phone rang. I saw ,,Arisa"and answered:

- Yes?

She talked:

- y/n.. You must back in the mansion...

I asked confused:

- Are you toying with me Arisa? First you said that my deal is over, now to back there? Can you explain me?

Arisa sigh answering:

- The boys wanted you for their manager... If I don't bring you in 24 hours... They'll call... Zarc...

I asked:

- Zarc? Why?

Arisa shivered as she remembered the past.

~flashback~

- Arisa~ Let's play honey.~ - Said the silver with green highlights  haired boy.

Arisa said:

- No, stay away from me, Zarc...

Zarc closed to Arisa smirking as he started to touch her body. She shivered and wanted to escape. Zarc hit her as he beat her. He laughed as he was also raping her. Arisa cried and begged Zarc to let her go, but he was too much sadist hitting and raping her, 'till he was satisfied.

~ End of flashback~

- Anyway, I'll send a car to take you back to the mansion. - Arisa said to me.

I said:

- Um sure. 

She said:

- Thank you. Thank you so much.

Then she end the call. I was so happy that I'll see the boys again. I love them so much. Also, I wondered what kind of history had Zarc and Arisa. Maybe I'll ask the boys. I waited for the car to pick me up. The car was finally here, the driver put my baggage in the car and I climbed in the car. We started to move going fast to the mansion. I came out from the car and looked at the mansion. It's been one day, but I really missed this place. I love this place. That's my home. The only place where I belong, along with my four cute knights, Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter, coming soon... ^^