GRADUATION: CAN THEY MAKE IT?

"NARUTO YOU BETTER GET OUT OF BED BEFORE WE ARE LATE!"

"Five more minutes," the blond mumbles, his voice thick with sleep. His deep, gruffy voice causes Y/n to have a tinge of pink add to her cheeks.

"Fine, be late. I'm going to the academy." She takes her leave after hiding all the ramen in their apartment. She just hopes that he isn't completely late this time, being the day before the final test.

She arrives only to find that Sakura had taken her seat next to a very annoyed Sasuke. Y/n laughs quietly to herself as she goes to greet her friend. "G'morning, Duckbutt." She smacks her hands on his desk to break him out of his thoughts. He looks up at her with an amused gleam in his eyes. "Seems as though my seat is taken for the day," she laughs slightly. "Good luck, Duckbutt. You're going to need it." She fills an empty seat in the front and takes out her scroll. 'If I had actually grown up with my birth father, I'd be a prodigy like Duckbutt. Heh, I wonder if I would have even have met everyone if I did.' Her mind wanders to endless possibilities. Her father's family is truly interesting to her, even if it didn't seem like she would be like them.

Iruka finally shows up, but with a tied up Naruto and a grumpy look. "I'm at the end of my rope with you, Naruto! Since you desired to be late, everyone is reviewing transformation jutsu!" The class groans in response, some even cursing at Naruto.

The students had lined up at the front of the room facing Iruka. "Sakura, go." She nods to her sensei and transforms into a nearly flawless Iruka. "Good job."

"Kya! Did you see me Sasuke?" She beams towards him.

"Hn." Y/n giggles to herself at his response.

"Sasuke, go." Said Uchiha looks at his sensei and makes a perfect copy of him. "Great as always," Iruka smiles.

"Y/n, go." She nods to him and makes the hand signs she needs. A puff of smoke and there stands Itachi. The class gasps at her then whispers among themselves. "I'll take it. You certainly have good memory, Y/n." Sasuke couldn't look away from his 'brother'. Rage starts to boil in him. Y/n releases the jutsu and looks sheepishly at him. She hadn't meant to transform into him but her mind had been drifting before her name was called.

"Naruto-" Iruka could barely get out before the blond responded. A poof of smoke and a sexy female Naruto was left behind. Sexy and naked. Iruka's head snaps back from the sudden nose bleed. "Now is not the time to be playing around, Naruto!" The sensei was furious. "The graduation test is tomorrow! You can't keep wasting time in useless jutsus!" Naruto turn back to his normal appearance while laughing.

"Oh leave him alone, sensei," Y/n laughs. "You know you want to see it again." She wiggles her eyebrows, smiling brightly.

-^-^-^-^-^-

"Naruto, you better not do anything stupid today! It's the day before the final exam so we have to get to the academy! Dammit, Naruto!"  

Let's just say this morning didn't go so well. Y/n had gotten to the class room early as to beat the usual fangirls at filled most the room. They annoy her to no end and she can only imagine how the last Uchiha feels about them.

The Uchiha massacre didn't only effect Sasuke, it heavily impacted the young Mai. Itachi had let her train with them before the tragedy, eventually gaining a bond with the youngest brother. That was something only Naruto knew. The boys growing up with her as their best friend. The night Itachi committed the awful crime, he had said goodbye to Y/n. Leaving only a flower in her nightstand as she slept. A daisy to be exact.