wassup!

Guys I need to tell you that i will be going on a hiatus/break soon..
But don't worry i might be able to update as much as i can before i will go on a hiatus.
While I'm taking a break, i think i can be able to write more chapters but i will publish it after my break.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here's a scene for u guys cause i know u guys will be just pissed if this is only an author's note

P.S. ^^^here's a special picture. (LOOK AT ITONA!!! HE'S NOT JUST CUTE ANYMORE, HE'S DAMN HOT)

ahem... Sorry
On to the chapter! (^~^)
ABRACADABARA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is just a normal weekend.
You woke up and got up from your bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Then you dried yourself up, wore casual clothes and also fixed your hair. After that you fixed your bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After you finished eating, you went to the living room and watched TV.
Minutes later, you still can't find something good to watch and just got bored.
"Ahh!! This is soo boring!!!" You shouted

You walked to the window and looked outside "huh..I guess it's a nice day to go outside" you said to yourself as you thought about whether or not to go outside
"Well it beats than just watching tv and laying on the couch all day."

You went to your room and changed your clothes. You got your wallet and phone in your pocket and also your keys to your house. After locking the door, you decided to go to the arcade cause kanzaki will probably be there.

Meanwhile~
Itona, terasaka, and his gang decided to hang out and go outside too.

Hazama spoke "So? Where are we going?"
Terasaka replied "Hmm...I don't know"
"You're the one who decided to hang out. Or you're just lonely? How pitiful." Itona said in his monotone voice
An irk mark popped on terasaka's forehead "Shut up!!! I'm not lonely okay?!! Let's just go to the arcade!!" He yelled

As they almost reached the arcade, Itona noticed a familiar girl walking to the same arcade they are going to go to.

Your Point Of View~

I reached the arcade and went inside to search for kanzaki.
Fortunately for me, she is here and she's playing a shooting game.
I walked up to her and said "Hi Kanzaki-san!!"
She was startled for a moment and looked at me "Oh Y/n, it's just you. Haha...you scared me. Anyway , hi! What are you doing here?" She said and greeted me with a smile

"Oh I was just bored, so I decided to go to the arcade" I replied

Kanzaki looked behind me for a monent and giggled while I stare at her, confused.
"Looks like some of the class decided to go to the arcade as well" She said as she points at terasaka and his gang including Itona.

I looked at them and shouted "Hey Guys!!"
They looked at me and walked closer.
Itona spoke "Hey Y/n. What brings you here?"
I replied "Well I was just bored so I just decided to go here" you continued "Since we're here, why don't we play some games?"
He replied "sure"

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n and Itona together playing games~

After playing some games and you losing some games, you wanted to try the most annoying game of all, the claw machine. You went to one of the machines and placed a coin inside. After a few minutes, you still ain't getting that stuffed toy.
You groaned in annoyance and spoke "How the hell does anyone get those???!!!"
Itona heard you and walked towards you. He noticed the claw machine beside you. 

"Move aside" He demanded, you agreed. He puts a coin inside the machine and started playing it. A few seconds later he gets the stuffed toy easily and gives it to you while you still look at him with amazement. You spoke
"Th-thank you Itona" you blushed and then smiled.

 An idea popped into your head that you thought that you could go for icecream
"Hey Itona, want to go get icecream?" You suggested
Itona replied "Sure"
You looked at the others "How bout you guy?" You questioned

Kanazaki thought of something and smiled innocently
"Sorry Y/n, but we can't join you. We need to work on something" She said while she pushed terasaka and his gang out.

"O-Oi! Kanzaki-san" terasaka yelled. "Shhh! Let's just leave those two alone, shall we?"" she said

Back to you and Itona~

"Looks like only the two of us are hanging out...haha" I said as I laugh awkwardly
Itona replied "Yeah..I guess so"
I looked away cause I can't keep eye contact from the awkwardness "let's go"
He said while my eyes sparkled with delight as I was reminded of the sweet goodness that makes me scream
(A/N i scream, you scream, we all scream for ICECREAM!!!! ....hehe.. Sorry )
I quickly grabbed Itona's hand and ran to the icecream shop while Itona slightly blushed at the sudden contact.

We arrived at the icecream shop and went inside. I ordered (fav flavor) icecream and vanila for Itona.
I looked at him and asked "Do you want to go to the park while we are eating?"
He answered "sure"

Timeskip brought to you by Author-chan's love for icecream~

After walking for a while, we've finally arrived at the park
But when we got there, we've already finished eating our icecream.
Itona said "Do you want to sit on the grass?"
I think for a moment and said "Yeah okay, let's sit there at tree" I point out at the single tree on a hilltop, he nodded.
We sat down and leaned our backs at the tree. I breathe in and out the fresh breeze and spoke while hugging the stuffed toy Itona got me "Today was unexpected, wasn't it?" I looked at him with a calm expression.
He questioned "How so?"
I answered "Well... I never expected to hang out with my crush"

Itona stared at the distance deadpanned until he realized what she said and he looked at her ,wide-eyed and a slight tint of pink in his cheeks but before Itona could say anything, he realizes that she already fell asleep while she lays her head on his shoulder.

"*sigh* I guess I'll have to ask you that tomorrow" He said as he carries you back to your house
While Itona is carrying you back to your house, he looks at your facial features before stealing a quick peck on the lips.
He smiled "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Well atleast i completed 1100+ words
Wadya think?? It sucks right??
I know its not what you guys requested, im still working on those..... T-T Writer's block