It's Okay

A/N Hey guys!! I'm terribly sorry for taking too long. But now, I'm back!! Oh and I really really love Yuri on ice ♡♡
And also Merry Christmas!!!♡♡
I Hope all of you guys are happy!

I got inspired by Vikturi!! ♡
Today's chapter is (Itona x male! Reader)....yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's POV~

'I want to be stronger'

That's it, those were the words that made Itona more interested in you. You said those words while you were trying to kill koro-sensei, you got a few tentacles but you still failed.
You spoke "I will kill you koro-sensei"
"Nurufufufu~ I hope you will. Because we were born to make history"

Since then, Itona was mesmerized by you. Unfortunately for him, you're a boy. But still, that didn't stop him. He tried talking to you and getting to know you more while you were happy having his company. You were quite happy to have someone who has the same intention of being stronger.

It was lunch time, Itona tried talking to his friends about this.

Nagisa answered "Well how about confessing your feelings to him?" Itona nodded

"Ehhh?~ Itona-kun you're gay for (your boy name)?~" Karma said straightforwardly with a smirk thinking that he has a new toy to play with

Itona bluntly said yes and questioned "How about you and Nagisa? Aren't you together?"
Nagisa shouted "What?!! No we're not!!"
"Looks like it though" He bluntly said. "But Nagisa-kun~ Don't you like me?~" Karma spoke jokingly

"Noo!!"

Timeskip brought to you by Karma's teasing~

(Your boy name) opened his locker and saw a note. The note said 'go behind the classroom later after class'
You were slightly suspicious of it but decided to go anyway.

Timeskip after class~

You went behind the classroom just like the note said and found a bluish haired boy leaning against the wall while his arms are crossed.

You spoke "Itona? Are you the one who sent me that note?"
He nodded and walked towards you.
He said bluntly as he threw the rubber knife at you "Fight me and prove who's the strongest."
You smirked and caught the knife
"Hehe...so this is what you called me for. Bring it on."

Itona started throwing a punch at you, you dodged it and tried to kick him but he jumps back to avoid it. He quickly went behind you and tried to slash your throat but you quickly dodged it and pinned him down while your knife is against his throat.

Your lips formed a smirk
"Hehe...looks like I'm the strongest. You're already down"
Itona said "Not yet"

You look confused then suddenly Itona pressed his lips against yours. Shocked, you pulled away and got up still shocked and wide-eyed while your fingertips touch your lips. Itona took this chance to pin you down.

He spoke "I like you Y/bn."
You smiled "I like you too Itona."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N what? It's crap right?
Anyway.... see you guys in the next chapter! Bye-bye~