PRINCESS?!

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Fuck is she going to kill me?

"Princess?!" She exclaimed disbelief laced.

"Yes Alya, I am the princess of China." I whispered.

"MY FRIENDS A MOTHER FUCKING PRINCESS?! OMG! ADRIEN CAN BE YOUR PRINCE LOL! OMG! I KNEW YOU WERE KEEPING A SECRET FROM ME!" Alya shouted while few heads turn to her but before the heads could look, there was know one there.

(Knowones P.O.V)

"SHUSH!" Marinette whispered dragging her into the bakery.

"Sorry.. But hey, we should totally tell Chloe, imagine her face!" Alya laughed but was shut up by Marinette's glare.
"Fine..." Alya rolled her eyes.

"So I suppose you finally told her." A familiar voice called out and the girls turned around to see Tom Dupain Cheng, the King of China.

"Yes Tom, I promise I won't tell anyone about you guys being royalty!" Alya saluted.

"Thank you Alya." Tom smiled handing the girls croissants.

"But Marinette, just letting you know that you need to visit our castle when you go to China, we'll see you there because of your Coronation." Tom explained and Marinette's eyes popped out.

"Coronation?!" Marinette and Alya's jaw dropped.

"Yes Marinette, you need to be known as the princess of China plus your Birthday coronation, you'll be getting a new tiara." Tom answered.

"OMG! Can I go to the castle with Mari... For protection of course." Alya cockily lifted her collar up.

"It's ok Alya, go as Marinette's friend." Tom laughed, Marinette squealed and hugged her dad.

"Thanks dad!" Marinette thanked and pulled Alya upstairs.

"We should pack! Meet up in an hour?" Alya asked.

"Yes! I'll have food ready! See you soon- wait! You should totally stay the night!" Marinette laughed and Alya nodded and ran downstairs.

"Can't you believe it Tikki! I get to show you around the palace!" Marinette squealed giving Tikki a carrot.

"I can't wait Marinette!" Tikki squealed munching on her new Cookie.

"Time to pack!"

(Time Skip- After packing)
"Wow Marinette you didn't pack like anything!" Tikki exclaimed shocked.

"I have some outfits Alya and I can wear in my closet at the palace." Marinette answered zipping up her Pink suitcase.

"Marinette! Alya's here!" Sabine called from downstairs.

"Tikki Hide!" Marinette whisper yelled while Tikki swooped into her grey jacket.

"Hey Alya!" Marinette greeted as her friend popped out into view.

"Hey Marinette!" Alya smiled placing her Ladybug print suitcase down.

"I still can't believe that your the princess of fucking China and the class will see your coronation since it's pretty much world wide and will play on every single channel..." Alya hit realisation.

"CORONATION!" Alya and Marinette scream looking at each other.

How are they going to her themselves out of this shit now..?