Dancing in China.

(still Mari's p.o.v)
I was scrolling through songs but finally found a good one to dance to, sure, the class might see us but that's ok... I think.

I started to dance to Starships and I ended gaining 5 Stars!

"OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! YOU DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT!" Alya congratulated me while I laughed, Alya started laughing behind me so I turned around to see the Adrien and Nino looking at us... NINO AND ADRIEN WATCHED?!

(Nino's P.O.V)
While i heard laughing I groaned and Adrien looked over to me.

"why do Alya and Marinette have all the fun!" I whined pointing to them eating gelato and croissants.

"It's because there in first class in there own room!" Adrien answered.

"Hey aren't you rich, couldn't you come in first class?- WAIT! We should spy on the girls!" I laughed evilly.

"ok whatever you say!" Adrien answered and we went to the door to watch them go through Just Dance songs.

"There going to dance dude! Let's see how good they are!" I smiled as Adrien laughed and we watched Marinette play Statships by Nicki Minaj.

Marinette started dancing to the beat and was copying the moves in sync and didn't sweat at all! Crazy dudette!

"The hell! How is she so good?" I asked Adrien.

"Lucky I guess." Adrien's eyes slightly widened at 'Lucky'.

We watched as Marinette finished and congratulated Alya before she noticed us and laughed. Marinette looked to and her eyes widened.

Shit were dead.

Adrien and I quickly screamed and ran into our seats because we didn't want to die, obviously.

"Hello, this is your captain speaking, we have hoped that you've had a good flight on Paris airlines, it's 11:37 in the morning right now so we will be landing very soon, thank you for riding our airlines." The intercom captain said .

(Marinette's P.o.v)
"Welcome home Marinette!" Alya laughed.

Welcome home, I'm back China, did you miss me?