Airport

(Marinette's P.O.V)
After hopping into the limo I requested the mysterious person if they could connect my phone to the speaker after we did that we stated playing our favourite songs.

We were screaming the lyrics to do it again and laughing our heads off!

We also screamed the lyrics to Heroes, I like that, Cake and Slowdown.

We were singing and laughing so much can that we didn't notice that we were at the Airport, our limo stopped around a corner so know one would see us and we got out and thanked the driver.

"Do you think people heard us singing?!" Alya asked me worried.

"Nah we'll be fine." I assured her and we grabbed our backpacks and suitcases and left for the entrance.

We were walking around the airport and we're going through the main security and was walking toward our gate when we bumped into someone.

"Sorry- ROSE! JULEKA!" Alya and I yelled.

"Hey Marinette, Alya!" Rose greeted while Juleka smiled.

"We should go to our gates before were even more late!" I answered sprinting off and hearing a 'Dang' 'she runs fast.' From Alya. Whoops.

We all caught up with the class at the gate and laughed, they didn't manage to spot is yet, we walked up to Mrs Bustier who was going through the roll.

"We're her Miss." I answered smiling while Alya, Rose and Juleka were panting.

"Damn you run fast girl." Alya laughed.

"ALYA! MARINETTE!" Nino yelled walking over with ADRIEN?!

Alya nudged me and winked while I scoffed.

"So guys did any of you hear the loud music pumping out of the massive gold limo? I wonder if it was fun, Lucky them." Nino asked curiously in awe.

"Yeah, it sounded like the people in there were having fun." Adrien smiled making my ears turn pink.

Alya and I looked at each other and
Bursted out laughing like mad, I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop but then I saw Alya's face and started laughing again.

Nino and Adrien were looking at us weirdly so we awkwardly coughed and I grabbed Alya's arm and walked away trying not to laugh but failed miserably, as ended up sprawled across our Gate seats laughing our heads off with the class looking at us confused.

(Adrien's P.O.V)
While Marinette dragged Alya away laughing there heads off Nino and I stood there confused.

"Dude, do they know something we don't?" Nino asked looking at the girls rolling around on chairs laughing.

"Yeah, they know something." I answered.

"Weird..." Nino peered at the girls suspiciously.