7~ Yes!

EDITED

Kate's POV

Later that night we went to Adam's party. It was amazing we talked and laughed all night. I got to talk to Adam, Mark, Nick, and some other YouTubers. The next couple of days went by fast. I ended up making Jordan an ornament that had his skin on it and it said 'Take Back the Night Together 2013'. I couldn't believe tonight was Christmas Eve! He asked me to dinner. I wore an ankle length red dress and white accent pieces with white heels. We went out to dinner and afterwards he took me to the park. The sun was setting and we were walking by the small lake. He got down on one knee.

"Kate, I would like to ask you to be my Girlfriend."

"Yes, Jordan!"

"This ring has an infinity sign on it, to show how long I will love you for. It's a promise from me to you because I will always love you."

He put the ring on my finger and I hugged him. We had only known each other for 3 months but we both knew we loved each other. We finished walking and got back to his car we got inside and went back to the apartment complex. There was a Christmas movie marathon on and we went to his apartment to watch it. We talked, cried, and laughed all night about our lives before meeting.

Sloan's POV

We walked towards the Eiffel Tower when Christian turned towards me and asked me if I wanted to go up.

"Yes," I told him.

We went up to the top and we looked at the city of lights for what seemed like forever before it started snowing.

"Sloan?"

"Yes Christian?"

"You know how much I love you, Right?"

"Yes!"

All of the sudden his lips smashed into mine. We kiss for what seems like forever with it only being a few seconds.

"Thank you."

"I am so happy you love me back, life gets hard sometimes and I know you will be there."

After that we continued walking around Paris. We went to Notre Dame and found a music box shop. I got a music box that played 'Chim Chim Cheere' from 'Mary Poppins' with the 'City of Lights' box design. It was beautiful we walked around and talked before we went back to the hotel.

Mitch's POV

I can't believe I was about to do this, I had never loved anyone like I had loved Hannah before. She was beautiful; she had light brown hair, hazel eyes that always sparkled, and she loved to game along with being perfectly weird.

"Hannah?"

"Yes?"

"I... I... well... ever since I saw you, you were shy, but you were so compassionate about making videos for everyone to see. You have always been you, always saying what you wanted, even if it did sound weird or crazy. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend!"

Hannah's POV

"Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" I told him.

And then he kissed me. It was only for a couple seconds but when he kissed me I knew he was the right guy.

Jordan's POV

She said yes. I knew she was the one. I just need to tell her about my sister...

Kate's POV

He loves me... how do I tell him about my sisters though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Sisters?!?! Duh Duh Duh! I'll try and update one more time today. No promises though.

Keep reading pixels and pixel out!