Just a dream

That night you have a very confusing, and maybe a bit disturbing, dream. You are sitting in an airplane next to Neal. He is sleeping with his head on your shoulder. 'Awww, that looks really cute', you think. You relax. Suddenly the plane starts to move very wildly and you start to worry. Neal is still asleep. You put his head gently on the chair and stand up. You walk up to the front of the plane and you open the door of the cockpit. You can't see the pilot's face. As you walk towards him the face remains a blur until you're standing right in front of him. You see his face. It is Brad. When he sees you, he stands up. 

'Don't you have to remain seated to control the plane?', you ask a bit concerned.

'Of course not. The plane flies automatically.'

At that moment the plane moves wildly again.

'Are you sure? That didn't feel right."

'Yeah, I'm sure.', he replies and he starts to kiss you. At first you kiss him back. It feels good. But when the plane has some more turbulence, you stop.

'What's wrong?'

'I think you should sit down and control the plane.'

'No, I should continue what I'm doing and be with you.'

'But if you do that, the plane will crash.'

'No it won't'

That moment you feel like gravity disappears. You can feel it in your stomach. You are going to die. Neal is going to die as well. Then you wake up.