'2 months and 29 days'

*3 months later*

Annabelle POV

2 months and 29 days, is the time it's been since John was taken. I've searched everyday but had no luck. Maybe I'll never find him. Maybe I'll be alone until the end. I'm slowly going crazy and I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last.
This morning I decided that it's time to move. The crowd of walkers is getting bigger and bigger by the day. So i pack up my things all into one bag and head out with a knife strapped to my belt and a gun in my hand. I walk slowly not wanting to burn any energy, every step I take gets harder and harder. The last decent meal I had was with John 2 months and 29 days ago. Since then I've eaten one can of food a day. But today was the day I ran out. I need to find some food before I starve to death.
All my limbs ache, my head hurts and the hot Atlantic sun drains all the moisture from my body. I can hear the faint sound of walker behind me and as I walk the crowd slowly gets bigger. Soon enough I running to try and get away from them. But I can't muster up enough energy to go any faster. My lungs burn threatening to give up, may be I should.... Give up I mean. It would all be over and I wouldn't have to live with these creatures anymore. But suddenly I hear the sound of a running motor, maybe a car. Not a minute later a car pulls up in front of me, the driver skids round and shouts for me to jump in. I hesitate at first, then look back and see the crowd of walkers slowly get closer to us. "Hurry!" The guy shouts. I open the truck door and jump in. Once I've sat down I start panting trying to gain back all the oxygen I've lost. The guy takes a look at me then looks back at the road "thank you" I say quietly. "No problem, I'm Rick.... Rick grimes" he says holding out a hand. "I'm Annabelle but you can call me Anna!" I say back while shacking his hand. We drive in silence for a while before I decide the break it "why did you save me?" I kinda blurt out.
"I wasn't just gonna let the walkers get ya" Rick says
"How did you know I was there?"
"I was driving for food, And I saw you struggling so I helped you!" He says, I just nod.
"So..... Are u alone?" I question
"I've got a group, I can take you to them but I'm going to have to put a bag over your head."
"I see......" I say trying to think of a better idea "can I just close my eyes?"
"You're a funny one, but how do I know you're not with the governor?" He questions seriously.
"Who the heck is the governor?" I say confused.
"You never met a guy call the governor before?" He asks
"Not that I know off"
"Lucky you" Rick says smiling