blue haired boy

swoosh
twenty.
swoosh
twenty one.
swoosh
Tyler was interrupted by a boy with bright blue hair walking across the basketball court to sit on a bench acing Tyler. the brunette shakes his head.
swoosh.
Twenty four.
There was a big rule in the Joseph house, make 500 baskets, you get diner. Each basket is to be made from the three point line and theres always someone watching.
swoosh
Twenty five.

"You know, youre pretty good." The blue haired boy had walked to in front of tyler as if to examine him.
"Uhh, thanks?" Tyler mumbles, wondering why this strange teenager was talking to him.
"I'm josh," he sticks his hand out for Tyler to shake, "I just moved here." Tyler takes his hand, shaking it gently.
"Uhm...hi josh, im Tyler, Tyler Joseph." The brunette gives a small smile, shuffling his feet.
"Do you play for the school?" Josh makes a gesture towards the basketball perched on Tyler's hip.
"Uh, yeah" Tyler answers quietly.
"You're really good, professional?" Josh smirks as he watches Tyler blush.
"Thanks but no i don't, I just want to major in basketball in college so that means a lot of practice." He sighs, returning to his position at the three point line and shooting the basketball in the hoop.
swoosh
Twenty six
"You know, this prolly sounds weird but do you play music?"
"Okay but you say prolly too? and yeah to answer your question, i play piano and uke. But i also play other instruments, those are just my main hobbies."
Josh chuckles, " Well, i play drums, i got this band called House of Heroes back home. But i had to leave obviously since i moved."
silence.
A few snowflakes fell here and there, usual weather for Ohio. Tyler shivers a little when a cold wind blows; having only a hoodie and leggings (with basketball shorts over) covering his skin. He didn't want to be judged by wearing just leggings, do of course he had to wear yhe shorts over. That was his biggest fear
being judged.
"Where do you live?" An odd question to ask someone you just met, but josh really wanted to know everything about this boy.
"Uh...just down the street; 345 walnut drive."
"Okay. I think it's a little crazy that i live right next to that house?"
The brunettes eyes widen ever so slightly, but a smile spreads across his pale lips.
"Yeah just a little."
"So. Can i walk you home?"
Josh shoves his cold hands into the pockets of his hoodie.
"Yeah, sure." Tyler smiles, forgetting about the 474 baskets he had to shoot. The two teens walk down the street together, leaving the cold and lonely basketball court behind them.

//AN//
alright so i wrote this in a notebook over the summer so its not that good lmao but its whatever, the rest i wrote in music class when we were supposed to be watching a documentary about this one guy,,i hope y'all enjoy this
stay unlit my dudes /-|