Chapter four

Weeks have passed

Weeks have passed.

X-ray never really leaves the apartment only stepping just outside of the apartment on a rare moment but he's been hanging out mostly in his room. He definitely seems more withdrawn than before and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. He hasn't even spoken a word to the others in a week!

Vav had hoped that he would come around in time but he is starting to wonder if that won't happen.

Currently all of their friends except for Mogar are in the apartment.

X-ray walks away from the kitchen as he probably had only one piece of toast to eat. He makes it into his room leaving the door open.

"Enough is enough." Vav says.

"What are you going to do?" Hilda asks as the three turn to Vav.

"I'm going to find the Mad King." Vav states with a determined look. "You know. To search for an embrace to help X-ray. It is time to break these heavy chains that have wrapped around X-ray!"

"Vav the Mad King is a villain." Hilda points out. "Just give X-ray some more time. He'll recover. It's for the best."

"I can't stand seeing him like this." Vav tells them in a tone that tells them that he won't back down. "Maybe this can be an exception." He goes to grab X-rays wrist before he can flop onto his bed. "Come on." He tells the other who hadn't been listening and begins dragging him out of the apartment.

X-ray stumbles after him following him though its not like he has much of a choice.

The other three watch the two head off now silent.

Vav looks around as they hurry along but he isn't spotting the Mad King. "Where is he?" He questions himself as he keeps looking with X-ray being taken along for the ride. "He's gotta be here." He keeps looking then he slows to a stop as his eyes land upon the person he's been looking for standing in the alley. "Aha!" He heads in that direction he releases X-ray who just ends up leaning against the wall by the entrance of the alley though out of sight of the alley; X-ray doesn't seem to have paid attention at all just letting Vav drag him around and he still looks lost in his own world. He approaches the person who doesn't seem to notice right away. "Mad King?"

The Mad King blinks in surprise then turns to find Vav. "What is it?" He asks seeming too tired to even sound a little annoyed.

"I think I should apologize." Vav tells him.

The Mad King blinks in confusion.

"I should have known better. I should have known that the villain was wrong. That maybe there is exceptions to the rules." Vav begins and the Mad King listens to what he has to say. "Sure they say a hero and a villain can't be together. But I believe they've just never seen the true love that you share with X-ray before. I can see just how bad being split up from him affects you by just looking at how you are now." He explains moving a step or two closer. "So I think that you and X-ray can be together. That you being together is for the best and not that you should be split up just because of the rules."