No Games

The name's Drakanique Andrew. I hate that name so I go by Drake. I'm 17 years old and I have a younger sister named Kyle. She's my best friend and I love her to death. We've been inseparable since we were young and our bond has only grown over the years. I am 5'5, caramel skin tone, long, wavy, black hair, dark, dark brown eyes that almost look black, big breasts, round ass, thick thighs, full lips, and hour glass figure. I probably have the worst attitude simply because I give no fucks. I live in a mansion near the beach that I own and I come from a wealthy family. My cousins, Katana, Adrianna, Takara, Kirsten, and Amaryllis as well as my sister all moved out to California with me. We worked hard and paid our way with the help our parents provided from time to time. For the most part, we worked and made it on our own. I moved to escape the bad situation I was in with my ex, BJ, which you will learn about later. I'm here for a fresh start and I don't plan on messing it up. I am in my junior year of high school and I am only focused on my education. There is a guy though....his name is Andre. He lives to harass me and I can tell he wants me but the thing is he's like the school player and I don't have time for games. I don't want to let somebody in if their only goal is to get in my pants so I ignore him and I don't pay any attention to him trying to get with me but he is extremely persistent. Only time will tell what happens in that situation. I think I've covered everything you need to know so welcome to my story. Welcome to no games and enjoy.