Bout That Time

I woke up to "Hurtin' Me"- Stefflon Don, French Montana playing throughout my house. I got up and yawned as I rose out of my bed. I walked out my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I searched for what I felt like eating before settling on waffles. I plugged in my waffle iron and grabbed my ingredients, mixing them together in a bowl. While the iron heated up, I grabbed some pans and placed them on the stove to heat up as well. I sprayed cooking spray on the iron before pouring the batter onto the iron and making my waffles. I made three chocolate chip waffles and placed them on my plate before unplugging the waffle iron and placing the dishes in the sink. I made scrambled eggs and lots of bacon to eat with my waffles. I poured myself a cup of apple juice as I pulled out my chair and sat down. I sprayed whipped cream on my waffles with cut up bananas and strawberries. I ate my food and scrolled through my messages, replying to them.

20 minutes later.......

I finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. I walked back upstairs and into my room. I looked at my phone and checked the time; it was 7:15 a.m. I had about an hour and a half to get ready and get to school. By this time, "Roll In Peace"- Kodak Black, XXXtentacion came on and I sang along as I brushed my teeth and stripped off my clothes, getting into my shower.

45 minutes later........

When I got out the shower, it was 8:00 a.m. which gave me 45 minutes to get ready and get out the house. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out my bathroom. "Nice & Slow"- Ball Greezy, Lil Dred came on and I danced along as I searched for an outfit. I, finally, settled on what to wear and took it out my closet, laying it out on my bed. I lotioned my skin, put on deodorant, and slipped on my panties and a bra. I got dressed, put on my jewelry and accessories, did my makeup and nails, and pulled my hair up into a neat bun on top of my head. I grabbed my purse, backpack, phone, and keys before walking out my room and downstairs. I gave myself a once over and was satisfied with my look before walking out of my house. I got in my blue and black 2020 Chevrolet Camaro with black leather interior. I turned on my car, connected my phone to the Bluetooth, and went on Pandora. "First Day Out"- Tee Grizzley came on and I turned it all the way up, singing along as I pulled out my driveway and made my way to school.