Bitch of a Trainer

I woke up to Gunner's arms around me. I sat up and got off the bed walking to the bathroom. I noticed a slip under the door. I opened the door to see bags of new clothes. I picked them up and brought them in. I looked through to find a bunch of work out clothes for me. An array of clothes for Gunner. I pulled out an outfit and headed for the bathroom. I took off his shirt and my undies turning on the shower. After I cleaned up my body and washed my hair. I got out and dressed in my outfit. I opened the door to Gunner about to knock.
"Morning handsome," I said walking out. He smiled and pulled me against him.
"Morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?" He asked nuzzling my neck. I giggled and turned to him.
"Good I slept like a baby," I laughed letting him go. I walked to the bed to put my shoes on. He smiled and slipped on his shoes. He wore a plain white shirt with black joggers.
"Lets go start our training babes!" he yelled opening the door. I looked at him and walked out to the hall. He followed locking the door.
"Our training?" I asked looking at him confused. He grinned grabbing my hand leading me to the stairs.
"Can't have my wife in better shape then me now can I?" He chidded as we headed down the stairs.
"I hate stairs with a passion. Three fucking flights of stairs yesterday. Full on sprinting!" I yelled as we made it down to the lobby. My dad was waiting for us. I walked over giving him a hug. Which he responded by squeezing me tight.
"Good morning you two. Are you ready for your fist day?" He asked smiling. I nodded as we stepped out side. "You both will begin with obstacles and strength exercises. Yesterday you out ran five highly trained government officials. I think you did enough cardio for a few days," he explained as we got into his truck. I got in the front with him and Gunner got in the back.
"Sir I wanted to ask you a question in private later if that's all right?" Gunner asked. My dad nodded and drove out of the parking lot. We drove for about ten minutes and stopped at what looked like a gym.
"Here you are. You both have trainers to work with. Oh and son call me Michael," my dad said as he smiled at Gunner. I got out of the car and leaned into the window.
"Bye dad see you later," I whispered as he nodded with a faint smile. I headed inside while they talked. I walked inside to a room full of obstacle courses. A girl walked over to me with a smile.
"You must be Lanie. I'm Jo I'll be your trainer. Oh my who's that God of a man?" She asked looking behind me. I turned to see Gunner walk in he smiled and walked over. I turned to her glaring.
"That's my fiancé and I'm asking nicely if you stop staring at him," I snapped as he walked up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me. She threw her hands up in defeat.
"I'm sorry ma'am. I will keep my distance, but you and I have some training to do," she explained pulling me away to the first course. She explained what I had to do then had me start. My first timenon the rockwall I fell off the top after seeing Gunner all sweaty. I looked up and she was staring at him too.

'I swear to whatever higher power there is I'm going to strangle her if she keeps staring at him.'