Night Together

**Three months later**

      I sat on side of the bathtub as I watched Gunner get ready for dinner with my dad. We've been here three months and all that's happen is fancy dinners and training.
      "I really wish you could come Lanie. I mean you are technically black ops as well. You're our team captain," Gunner said trying to fix his tie. Getting up to help him I let a soft smile slip through. He turned to me and let me fix his tie.
     "A twenty year old man who can't tie a tie. What a weenie you are my love. Yes I am the captain but you're also my fiancé having dinner with my dad. It's not a team exercise babe," I whispered after I fixed his tie. He grabbed my hips and placed me on the counter. In these three months I've lost fifty pounds of fat but gained muscle. Now I'm only ninty-five pounds, a feather to him.
     "Hey don't mock me Mrs.  Gomez. I'll have you know I can clear a crash course in a minute ten," he chided. I just laughed hopping off the counter and heading to the front door.
     "Its six o'clock time to go bub. Also yes you can but I can clear it in under a minute. I can also tie a tie," I giggled open the door for him. My dad was at the end of the hall waiting. As Gunner passed me I smacked his butt. ( So me. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     "Calm down there Lanie. I'll see you in two hours love," he said turning to give me a kiss. I had to go on my toes because I'm a fucking midget. I closed the door after and headed to the bed. I layed down because I was sore from training and last night. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I slowly slipped into sleep listening to the sound of silence.

*Dream*

    I looked at Gunner as he pulled his shirt back on. He slowly got up from bed and turned to me.
   "Good Morning love, its time to eat. You're eating for two now baby girl ," he whispered helping me out of bed. My stomach felt tight as I walked with him. I looked down and it was swollen, I looked about four months.
    "Lets eat and head to your dads,"he said getting out bagels and jam. I nodded as I got juice out of the fridge.
   'I'm pregnant? But we've only done it a couple times. '

*Dream*

  The door slammed waking me up. I sat up and Gunner walked in looking exhausted. I smiled as he came over to the bed.
   "I didn't mean to slam the door Lanie. I'm sorry," he said softly. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. The clock ready 11:45pm do I got out of bed.
   "You should lay down baby boy you look tired,"I whispered. He nodded and I started to unbutton his shirt. I continued to help him slowly undress till it was his boxers and muscle shirt. suddenly he grabbed my waist and kissed me.
   "I am so in love with you Alexandria Laniya Parker," he whispered. I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
    "I love you too Gunner. I know now that you are the only one I would ever marry," I whispered. His face broke out into a smile and he laid me down on the bed. We kissed again and his hamds trailed up my torso.
      "You are my life Lanie," he whispered as he kissed my neck. I let a slight moan slip out and he pulled away to look at me. I could see the want in his eyes.
    "Gunner I want you. I want you to make me feel like the only girl in the world. Make me scream your name," I said grinning at the last part. He pulled me up to a sitting position and pulled his shirt off. I scooted up on the bed and he slowly got on top of me. I pulled my shirt off leaving myself in my panties and a lace bra.

The rest is history.

I'm really bad a smut. Sorry. 😁😁