Chapter 1

It became Friday and Sarah and her mom got things ready to leave for Seoul, South Korea. They brought the boxes and their suitcases to the car. When they got everything in the car they left for the airport. They stopped to get something to eat and drink until they got there. When they got there they got their things and left to go inside the airport and then they got checked in and then they got on the plane. The plane was about to take off when Suga messages Sarah saying "hey sorry that we didn't message you back yet we were busy."

Sarah messaged saying, "it's okay i'm actually on my way to Seoul, South Korea im moving there. "

Suga messaged, "really can't wait to see you."

Sarah messaged, "same this is my first time there and seeing you guys."

Suga messaged, "really well it's okay and now you can see us all the time now."

Sarah messaged, "true."

Suga messaged, "You're not like the fans we have are you?"

Sarah messaged, "no not really i'm really the quiet one I hardly don't talk that much."

Suga messaged, "Okay then see you when you get here we will pick you up and let's be friends."

Sarah messaged, "yea I will like that thank you see you when I get there."

Sarah got on the airplane and put some bts music out and passed out.

Sarah's dream...

Sarah woke up and got off and saw BTS standing there waiting for her and her mom. Sarah got to BTS, hugged Suga and then said her name to the other members. Then she looked at Jungkook. She couldn't believe that she was standing in front of BTS and Jungkook.

Sarah snapped out of it and said to all of them , "you're all my role models and I feel like I can be myself around other people thanks to you guys. I want to dance like you guys and at some point be your backup dancer."

Rap Monster said, "that's nice of you Sarah we have to see your dancing sometime. "

Sarah said, "yea okay thanks Rap Monster."

END OF DREAM...

Sarah's mom said, "wake up here sweat-heart."

Sarah said, "okay thanks mom."

Sarah and her mom got their things and got off the plane. Sarah got to the lobby and saw BTS and she walked up to Suga and hugged him.

Sarah said, "hi Rap monster, Jin, V, Jimin, J-Hope, and J-Jungkook. I'm Sarah. It's good to see you for the first time."

Jungkook asked, "why did you stutter when you said my name?"

Sarah said, "it's because.... Out of... the ...all ... the members... there is something.. about you... that... make me ..... l-like...you.. and I am finally talking to you for the first time so."

Jungkook said, "oh okay then."

Sarah said, " You're all my role models and I feel like I can be myself around other people thanks to you guys. I want to dance like you guys and at some point be your backup dancer."

Rap Monster said, "that's good to hear and it was nice to meet you and sometime we should watch you dance so you can do that you're the first girl to dance with us then."

Sarah said, "thanks Rap Monster, that would be nice."

Sarah looked back at Jungkook and he was smiling at her and she smiled back at him."

Sarah looked at Suga and said, "It was about time I met you Suga. It's nice to see you for real and you all look good in person."

Jimin said, "thanks Sarah."