Chapter 5

Sarah woke up the next day and was still wearing the sweatshirt that Suga Hyung gave Sarah and Sarah went downstairs to find something to eat and drink. Then Sarah felt a hug from behind and it was Suga and you smiled and turned around and faced Suga.

v said," good morning Suga Hyung."

Suga said, "Good morning to you too Sarah and I'm guessing you're hungry too."

Sarah said, "yes I am."

Suga got something to make breakfast and Sarah helped him cook. After they got done cooking they started to make their plate and then they went to the table and started to eat. After they got done eating they got ready to meet the rest of the members. The rest of the members were at the dance studio practicing, but there was a girl there by Jungkook that Sarah didn't know at all. Suga and Sarah walked in and Sarah saw that girl really close with Jungkook. v was all heartbroken, and the rest of the members knew.

Rap Monster walked up to Sarah because she started to walk to the corner and sit.

Rap Monster sat and asked, "are you okay Sarah?"

Sarah said in an upset voice, "kinda."

Rap Monster said, "no you're not. It's that girl that is really close with Jungkook."

Sarah said, "yes it is, but there is nothing I can do about it."

Rap Monster said, "Is the second person in this group that you like?"

Sarah said, "V."

Rap Monster said, "Okay go up to V and put your arms around his waist from the front and kiss his lips then we will see if Jungkook gets jealous, don't worry he already knows I whispered it to him before I came to you."

Sarah said, "okay."

Sarah looked serious and walked to V and walked in front of him and put her arms around him and kissed his lips. He put his arms around Sarah and started to kiss her back. They were all shocked, but they looked at Jungkook. He was pissed, jealous, and they could tell on his face. They stopped kissing and Sarah turned around and V put his arms around Sarah's waist. Sarah looked Jungkook in the eyes and Jungkook did the same thing.

Sarah stopped looking at Jungkook and said, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get something to drink."

Suga said, "okay."

Sarah left the room and Jungkook said, "I'll be back."

They all looked at each other and then back at the girl that Jungkook left there alone.

Jungkook yelled, "Sarah stop!"

Sarah said, "what do you want you to let your girl go to you girl you probably like."

Jungkook yelled, "fine I like her!"

Sarah asked, "Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything to you."

Jungkook asked, "why did you kiss V you can't get over me that fast?"

Sarah said, "why you care and I d-did even though it hurt to say it but I wish it was you but no thank you I rather have V than you. You only see me as a step sister that all you will see me has but for me I wont see you has a step brother. I will slowly get there so don't worry you have your girl I have my V."

Sarah tried to walk away but she couldn't because Jungkook grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. Sarah was shocked and tried to move but couldn't.

Jungkook got closer and said, "don't ... Ever... say.... that again. I really want you. I don't see you as a step sister or a sister at all. I don't want our parents to find out about it."