chapter 6

A few days later Sarah and all the BTS went back to South Korea. Even Jungkook's girlfriend that he is still with. He didn't do the right thing, so she just ignored him. So Sarah went up to the other members instead of them. She told Rap Monster that she wanted to walk around by herself.

Sarah started to walk by herself with headphones in. She then walked next to a tree and lay to look at the beautiful sky. Sarah was in thoughts when her phone started to ring. She looked at who was calling it JHope.

She answered the phone, " hey JHope what's up."

JHope replied, " we have practice in an hour, you come or not."

Sarah replied, " yea I will see you very soon bye."

They both hung up the phone, so Sarah was walking back to the dance studio. Couple minutes later when she arrived she saw a lot of fans waiting for someone.

Sarah asked one of the fans, "who are you waiting for?"

Fan looked at Sarah with a reply, "we are waiting for you."

She was shocked to hear that from someone. She was happy and the fan asked her, " can we have your autograph?"

She said, " yes you may."

So Sarah started signing autographs and 30 min later she was done she walked inside the building. She saw V and JHope waiting inside. She was by them and poked their shoulders so they turned around.

V said, " ready to practice."

Sarah replied. " Yeah, let's go dance."

JHope replied. "lets go"

All three went inside the dance studio, so then she saw the other members. Then she saw a female there, but she walked to Jimin, V, and Jhope.

Sarah asked, " why is Yuki here?"

Jimin replied, " she wanted to come with Jungkook and watch. Jungkook didn't tell her that you were coming."

Sarah replied, "he should have told her, but anyway let's practice."

Sarah went to the center of the room followed by Jhope, Jimin and the rest. Jungkook was busy with his girlfriend. Sarah was getting mad because she didn't want to wait for him until he was done talking to his girlfriend.

Sarah said, "be right back."

Rap Monster replied, " where are you going?"

Sarah replied, " getting Jungkook if that means dragging him by his shirt."

They all were surprised at what she was going to do. Sarah walked up to Jungkook and Yuki and said, "Am I interrupting something."

Yuki replied, " yes we are talking."

Sarah replied, " we are practicing and we need Jungkook."

Sarah put her hand on Jungkook's shirt and pulled him with her to the group to practice. Yuki was mad and was coming to her but Suga stopped her and told her to leave or he got somebody to get her to leave. So she left and Sarah let go of Jungkook and gave him the annoyed face. Then they put music on and started to dance to it. She didn't know that Rap Monster put on a coming of age ceremony.

She looked at Rap Monster and he replied, "yes we can have some fun if you need it."

Sarah replied, " okay then."

Then she started dancing to the song with Jimin and Jungkook. Couple minutes later the song was over. Then she looked at JHope, smiled and told him to come one time to dance to Chicken noodle soup. They both started to dance to the song and she was smiling again. Then they all took a break and sat in a group and took photos.

Rap Monster said, " we have a performance in a couple of days."

Sarah replied, " really how exciting I can't wait."

Jin replied, " yea same it be the first together with you. "

They were all happy to be performing all together with her. They went back to practice and it was late. Jin told them it's time to head home. They all head out but they didn't know that Yuki was waiting out there for Jungkook. Sarah was getting really pissed off. She could leave him alone for a while so he can rest or hang with his friends. They all looked at each other because they thought it was annoying.

Rap Monster told Yuki, "sorry he can't hang out he needs to rest for the day he has a concert coming up."

Yuki replied, " I want to be with him. I don't want to leave his side."

Jungkook replied to Yuki, "go home Yuki don't need you by me all the time. I want to focus on the concert that is coming up. Want to spend time with my band."

They weren't shocked that Jungkook said that. They knew that he was getting sick of Yuki following him around and wouldn't leave him alone.

Yuki said to Jungkook, "we are done."

Jungkook replied, "okay bye."

They all looked at Jungkook and said, "yo man your single about time."

Jungkook replied, "yep."

Sarah replied, "let's go home and rest. "

Suga said, "Everybody to my house.

They all agreed on that, so they all went in the van. Then Suga told the driver to go to his house. When they arrived at Suga house they all got out and the driver drove off. Everybody went in, besides Sarah she stayed outside for a little bit. She sat on the steps and started to think about life.