II

Later that day...

"What should we do?" That question was flying around as everyone sat on the couch, the counter, the table, etc., eating up Aphmau's endless supply of poopsie. (Think I spelled it right)

"I think we are making the readers bored right now." Aphmau sighed.

"What?" Katelyn asked.

"Nothing. We should really do something." Aphmau stood up.

"Movie... board game... sleep, wait who suggested that? If we don't want to do those, we could always do truth or dare..." Aphmau summarized.

"NO! NO MORE TRUTH OR DARE!" They all almost screamed.

"Yeah way to many fanfics on those." Everyone agreed.

"We should play hide and seek." Aphmau excitedly said.

"We could have two minutes to hide, anywhere at my house,  katelyn and kawaii~chan's house, Zane, Garroth, and Laurence's house, and Dante and travis's house." Aphmau is saying.

"My house too..." Aaron complained.

"You can hide inside, outsude, but not on anyone's property that I didn't just say. Seekers have ten minutes to find all hiders. The hiders can move around." Aphmau finishes, ignoring Aaron.

They decided the losers buy the winners dinner. They also decided that:
Hiders:
Travis
Dante
Zane
Garroth
Laurence
Aaron
(All the boys)

Seekers:
Katelyn
Kawaii~chan
Aphmau
(All the girls)

They were playing best out of six, so they would play for an hour, if they had the patience.

And with that, the hiders ran off.