Prequel

"Why arent you playing with the other kids Chara?" A young ravenette woman said kneeling down at the brunette kid as she looks at the woman with her ruby red orbs that was showing shyness "i-i dont w-wanna,they s-scare me" Chara said ad she looked down at the ground as the woman rubbed her head as she smiled gently at her "they wont hurt you,i promise" she said as Chara looked up at her "o-okay,b-but can y-you come with m-me?" Chara stuttered out as the woman nod her head still having the gentle smile on her lips "of course! Come on now,lets play with them" she said as Chara eyes brightened up and nod her head as she walks over to the other kids with the woman besides her

~

"Shiro" Chara said as the woman looked at her "what is it Ch-" she wad cut off as Chara quickly kissed her and hugged her tightly "when i grow older i will marry you" Chara said as the woman or Shiro blushed and laughed a bit "goodness Chara,you know that im too old for you,i'll be even more older when you grow up and you know that i cant always be with you since someone will adopt you someday" Shiro said as Chara puffed her cheeks "nwwooo!! I wanna marry you even if your an oldy and if someone will adopt me i'll will find you no matter what,i promise" Chara said seriously as Shiro chuckled and ruffled Chara's hair "well if you say so my dear" Shiro said as Chara smiled widely and nuzzled on her chest "will you be my wife in the future?" Shiro chuckled again and wrapped her arms around the young girl "i will"

~

".......Shiro,p-please" Shiro looked at her as she smiled weakly at the child and coughed a bit "im....sorry Chara.....dont worry.....someone will take....care of you....while im.....gone" Shiro said as she struggled to form words from her dried lips as her cyan orbs seemed to go duller and duller as tears continued to streamed down her cheeks as she held Shiro's hand "no please,dont go...we still haven't gotten married yet like i promised" Shiro slowly cupped Chara's cheeks with her other hand "some promises cant always.....be furfilled....you know that it is bond to break someday.....besides....there are other people out there......that's your age....that you can marry" Shiro's eyelids slowly felt heavy as she was slipping away from life "NO!! I DONT WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU!!! I DONT CARE IF I GROW UP AND YOUR AN ELDER I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE AND I PROMISED THAT!!!" Chara burst out as hot tears continued to stream down "........i-im.......sorry.....but i.......cant.....but please........promise me...........promise me that........you'll stay strong.......for m-" Shiro's slender hand uncupped Chara's cheeks as her eyes were now completely dull and lifeless as she closed her eyes never to be opened again as Chara quickly hugged her lifeless body "NO!!! PLEASE!!! WAKE UP!!! YOUR JUST PRETENDING!!!!" Chara shouted again as the other adults took her away..........

To Be Continued in Chapter One